LL in game updates

Started by labart96, September 12, 2009, 11:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stlarry

14-7 for the Larrie now.  Fell for the throwback on 4th down from the 5.
St. Lawrence University - 2010 LL Champs

JQV

Damn 89, I went out to watch the first half of the Gator game and just got back to the office to see that I underestimated Union.

Looks like it'll be an exciting second half.

union89

Quote from: TGP on September 12, 2009, 02:19:20 PM
Thankfully a final in Carlisle.  A blowout 26-3.

A lot of questions early on for this year's Hobart squad after this performance. 

Wow....not good.

Stlarry

There's the Larries we all know.  SLU gives up a 60 yd run with about 8 missed tackles followed by a good defensive stand, only to give up another TD on 4th and goal.  14-14 late in the 2nd Q

redswarm81

RPI scores a second touchdown on a short run, after a 52 yard Herman - McCarthy pass completion to the 7.

Gulls caught "leaping" (stepping on the back of another player) to block the PAT kick attempt, RPI makes good on the 2d PAT kick try.

RPI - 14
END - 0

End of 3d Q  Oops.
Irritating SAT-lagging Union undergrads and alums since 1977

Frank Rossi

28-yard Field Goal by Zach Epley -- 7:27 left 3rd Q -- Union 17-7

union89

Huge facemask penalty on Ithaca to extend the drive on 4th down...Union gets a fieldgoal.

Union up 17-7.

Stlarry

St. Lawrence have knocked out Norwich's 1st and 2nd string QBs, and have been torched by the 3rd string QB for 3 scoring drives.  SLU down 17-14 at the half.

SLU defense needs to put stick-um on their arms or something, they can't make a tackle to save their lives right now.  Just painful to watch after a good start.

pg04

Just as an FYI I'm updating those teams in the top 10 fan poll on that board (just scores -- not trying to take place of the in game boards) and #4 Montclair state trails Wilkes 30-3

theoriginalupstate

Whom ever doesn't lose this weekend is primed to make a big jump in the polls!

JQV

IC radio says someone on Union's sideline just threw a punch at IC's punt returner.

Frank you there?

union89

Penalty was actually called on Ithaca.....block in the back.

JQV

Quote from: Union89 on September 12, 2009, 02:54:25 PM
Penalty was actually called on Ithaca.....block in the back.

Two penalties.  Personal foul on Gallo.  Couldn't have thrown a punch though.  That gets you tossed...right?

Frank Rossi

Quote from: JoseQViper on September 12, 2009, 02:53:16 PM
IC radio says someone on Union's sideline just threw a punch at IC's punt returner.

Frank you there?

He pushed the returner after the returner forearmed Union's QB 12 yards out of bounds.

union89

My bad.....I'm watching video feed without the sound.  Did Gallo get thrown out?