FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorbadagreek

Soulsenda or Sergo or whoever you are, you are making yourself, school and conference in general look bad. I frequently visit other conference posts, and the Illini-Badger one is by far the most ridiculous and I have addressed this before. Guys are constantly bickering and talking about non-football related things. Show some class, I am taking away from your on the field work ethic or talent just your whining. >:(

zorbadagreek

Sorry, I meant to say that I AM NOT taking away from your ability to play the game, just the fact that you come off as childish and there is no need to act that way.

langston92

I just want to say good job to all of my teammates at cuw.  I want everyone to know that we have work to do this off-season.  congrats to lakeland

zorbadagreek

vikes35

Soulsenda,

You say that you aren't making yourself or anyone involved with BU look bad, but when others are telling you that you are making your school and others look bad it is fairly obvious that you are. In your opinion you are not, but to many others on this site you are, so in turn that means that outsiders think that you are being negative and giving your school and yourself a bad name. It is fine with me that you don't care but I am sure that others do care.

As for being cocky, that is bad, being confident is good, there is a difference, you should know that. I was a decent hockey player before I hurt my knee, but I never thought that to be a great athlete I had to be arrogant and cocky, I knew I just had to go out there and give it my all. In a football game the guys I choose to respect are the ones that work their butts off everyday and ask for nothing but the same from their teammates, not guys like T. O. who think the league owes him something. Being a great athlete means being a great athlete, not a great mouth.

Also I don't care who the language is directed at, it is mean, vulgar, and uncalled for on here. You weren't saying anything at me, that is fine, I am trying to get to the point that you are not making things better with anyone by posting what you are. If you are done with the website cool with me, but if you could tone it down maybe you could enlighten people on the board to things they might not know about BU football, and to be honest I think that is part of the reason that this post board is here. We had a guy on the CCIW post board who was just like you at the end of last year and he got thrown off and didn't care. If you care about BU maybe you could be a good poster that brings to light details that others don't know. I am just sticking up for the other posters that you seem to bash on, because they don't deserve it, and to the ones that do deserve it, let it go, they are just trying to get to you, and it seems to be working.

Also me being nice is not fake. I am being nice because when it comes to good football I am a fan, and when I say something I mean it, that is not being fake, that is being honest.

aufb05

VikeE35, Zobradagreek and anyone else not from the IBFC-

You don't like what Serg or any other IBFC site regulars have to say then simply don't read it - or better yet stay on your own page. Ya know it gets old hearing how your conferences are so great and the IBFC isn't. Personally, the IBFC is the only conference in D3 - when their season ends so does football. Could care less what happens anywhere else.

So here's wishing all my IBFC pals (you to Pongo) a great holiday season - stay healthy see you in the spring.   

CardinalAlum

Quote from: aufb05 on November 23, 2005, 08:31:42 PM

Ya know it gets old hearing how your conferences are so great and the IBFC isn't. 

Truth hurts some times!! :P
D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  ** D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **   D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 & 2022  **  D3 National Champions 2019 2022

Big_Uns

It's not that it hurts, it's just that you guys come in here talking about it like we have no idea. I'm pretty sure all of the IBFC posters know what our non-conference and playoffs records are.

Soulsenda

AUFB-

My man, appreciate the lookout.  As for everyone else, I didnt say anything that wasnt called for.  Dont talk **** if u cant handle it right back.  Stop friggin crying.  I only said things to people who started saying things about me, my team, or our conference.  I never initiated anything, I only responded.  Stop trying to play the mediator just let it go.  I dont care what people think I only care that I stand up for me, my team, my conference.  BOTTOM LINE. 

***SOMEONE CAME ON HERE ATTACKING ME AND PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE= FAKE, RETARDED,GAY.  If you cant deal with those grown up terms then leave it alone. 

FINALLY, no one respond to this.  I don t feel like explaing myself again.  Its like Im talking to a bunch or of walls.  I DIDNT INITIATE IT, SOMEONE STARTED IT, I FINISHED IT.  The person erased his account and went hiding away.  You all dont know me, dont know what kind of player I am.  Excuse me for not sugar coating things,  I never have and never will.  Thats how I was raised and I am also the most respectful person to those who DESERVE it.  If you disrespect me, dont expect me to be respectful back and nice.  Ill either brush it off, or RESPOND times 10.  Thats all.  LEave it alone.

HAPPY THANKGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!  Get some good protein in!!!  To anyone I offended, I didnt intend to , I was only aiming at a certain person who was neing fake, andc attacking me.  Now leave it alone, its over.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Soulsenda on November 24, 2005, 04:08:08 PM
If you cant deal with those grown up terms then leave it alone. 

Ironic, your pretending that anything about your rhetoric is grown-up.

Listen, vikes is right -- you reflect poorly on yourself, your institution and your conference with your posts, especially the one I had to delete. Grow up. This isn't high school.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Soulsenda

HEY COLEMAN,  BEAT IT!!!

Delete that buddy.  Then you can delete my account, then delete the idea that your cool bc u run a friggin website where people run their mouth and hide.  Dont worry about me, or what I say.  U have no right to judge. I didnt see you interefere when people were pretending to be others and talking ****.  Do yourself a favor, get off your fake ass power trip and BEAT IT.  BALL FOUR TAKE A WALK. 

OzJohnnie

I am also the most respectful person to those who DESERVE it.

I'd like to see that post.  I hope your folks didn't pay for your education (and I hope the tax payer hasn't either).  Like Bluto from Animal House: 7 years of college down the drain.  Someone should get a refund.

Maybe Dan Quayle had posts like yours in mind when he punted on the Negro College Fund's slogan and said, " A mind is a terrible thing to lose."
[  

sotha sil

hey, Pat....I am tryin' to get my karma up....Love, joy, happiness...I hope for world peace...and interconference friendship and love...Everyone is an all-american to me...hope that gets me a few karma brownie points

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: OzJohnny93 on November 24, 2005, 07:18:05 PM
I am also the most respectful person to those who DESERVE it.

I'd like to see that post.  I hope your folks didn't pay for your education (and I hope the tax payer hasn't either).  Like Bluto from Animal House: 7 years of college down the drain.  Someone should get a refund.

Maybe Dan Quayle had posts like yours in mind when he punted on the Negro College Fund's slogan and said, " A mind is a terrible thing to lose."

You've got the gist of it (and I don't guarantee my quote is exact), but after several stumbling starts, I believe he said "What a terrible thing it is to lose one's mind".

A true Phi Beta Kappa among national leaders!  (Though 'W' sometimes makes him look literate!)

[And couldn't agree more about Soulsenda.]

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: sotha sil on November 24, 2005, 08:17:09 PM
hey, Pat....I am tryin' to get my karma up....Love, joy, happiness...I hope for world peace...and interconference friendship and love...Everyone is an all-american to me...hope that gets me a few karma brownie points

Pat is not the giver and taker-away of karma points (though he no doubt CAN).  Posters with sufficient number of points (200? 250?) can 'smite' or 'applaud', thus giving karma.

The one thing I don't like about the system (and I don't generally give much credence to it anyway) is that those of us who post widely have no way of knowing what we said that offended (or made happy) where if our karma suddenly moves up or down several points!  A few days ago I suddenly dropped 6 points, and I have no clue why.  Since no one poster can smite or applaud in less than (I think) 12 hours, I obviously offended a bunch of people, but could not figure out what post would have made anyone mad!