FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalconsFootball

I don't see Mount Union gloating over their win on the CCIW site. Interesting....

FatalImpact

Maddog: We had a great rep for the playoffs.....ha right 44-7
Aurora Football 24/7 365

maddog8

Fat-Azz what is your point on the rep 44-7?????

FatalImpact

Point is you said they would,  after AU went last year you said that lakeland would be a  better rep......by the way cute smiley
Aurora Football 24/7 365

Gomer Pyle

Finally!   Somebody, somewhere posted the
   IBFC All conference awards on the D3 web-site (press release).
   I`ve been around for a fair amount of time and
   this is the FIRST time this has been done. Most of the time you have a hard enough time finding it on the IBFC site or even posted in a timely manner.
  SID`s are you listening?
   Nice to see the guys selected get noticed by all   
    who care to check it out.....on the big stage.
    Congradulations to all selected.

maddog8

First Fat-Azz Lakeland was the BEST rep from the conference to represent us. Second, get the facts WHEN your conference player of the year is OUT WITH A BROKEN LEG, your chances diwndle for a victory. Having said that he(your conference player of the year) goes in the second half, again broken leg and all, and OUT THROWS both starters for the game in yards and TD's. I'd say we were represented very well. Had he started like someone else posted WHO no's what the out come might had been. We will never NO!. I will say this, it take guts and balls to play with a broken leg so that your conference won't be let down.

aufb05

AZZ wipe-
Maddog is right. - AU was the right team to represent in '04 and LAKE was the right team to represent this year. Maddog doesn't have to defend the courage, guts and heart of his son. All of us in the IBFC respect that young man and his ability. Would it have been a different game if Ryan was healthy - no doubt about it. Do we say different things during the year to support our teams and players - no doubt about it. But in the end this conference supports its REP win or lose. Merry Christmas Azz wipe.

Black Panther

Maddog8

i have to agree with you on the lakeland call but i felt concordia wisc should've been in place of au a year ago.    no offense to the au players and staff but (con wisc) had the perfect personnel for the perfect offensive scheme a year ago.  defensively au was inferior to the other but both had decent showings against comparative competition.

Personally i evaluate the strength of a team through their defensive unit.  let me clear, statistics mean absolutely nothing!!!!  when given the opportunity the "better" team capitalize.........

aufb05

Thank you for your disapproval Karma Cops, heres wishing you and yours a safe holiday season and a happy new year!

FatalImpact

For one...I was not questioning his son...I was questioning the talk about AU after last year.....by one maddog,
Black Panther...How do you figure....AU's defense could not have been inferior.....their defense beat CUW remember?
Aurora Football 24/7 365

sotha sil

I think maurie shouldnt have been player of the year...but i can not even come close to getting myself to deny that he would have been a huge difference in a playoff game....Auggy undoubtedly study him and game planned all week only to get an early christmas present....i think there are many better athelets in this conference than in many of the greats maurie being on of them...our lines dont match as a whole...ppl may say im wrong but im not...we dont have the big ones others do...

madfrog

Quote from: sotha sil on December 03, 2005, 03:45:08 AM
I think maurie shouldnt have been player of the year...but i can not even come close to getting myself to deny that he would have been a huge difference in a playoff game....Auggy undoubtedly study him and game planned all week only to get an early christmas present....i think there are many better athelets in this conference than in many of the greats maurie being on of them...our lines dont match as a whole...ppl may say im wrong but im not...we dont have the big ones others do...

What on earth are you getting at boyo? I think you need to go back to school and learn how to write.

Black Panther

What's the deal with these "karma" points?  If that's what i'm being judged on then i'm doing a pretty bad job.  So far i'm -3 in the hole.  Can anyone help a brother out?  :)

maddog8

Sotha sil I have to agree with madfrog, where are you going with you comments, they make no sence!

sotha sil

lol, sorry I was in a rush to go to bed.....I believe other conferences as a whole are better than ours....but many (not all) of our skill players are some of the best in the country...but our lines d and o dont match up in size and strenff...better? plus i was trying to give your son a little props bc i kinda downed him lately bc of who I thought was player of the year...