2019-2022 D3 Championship locations announced - Salem loses football, MBB

Started by Ron Boerger, April 18, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCGrizzliesGrad

I'm a bit surprised that the UMHB bid for football wasn't at the Cruthedral but instead 2-3 hours away. I'm guessing there was some rule about not having it on a potential participant's home stadium.

Mens BB get to play in the same arena as the Fort Wayne Mad Ants from the NBA D-League. I'd love to see if the NCAA and D-League could work something out to give the kids a special experience.
Football picker extraordinaire
5 titles: CCIW, NJAC
4x: ODAC:S
3x: ASC, IIAC, MIAA:S, NACC:S, NCAC, OAC:P, Nat'l
2x: HCAC, MIAC, ODAC:P, WIAC
1x: Bracket, OAC:S

Basketball
2013 WIAC Pickem Co-champ
2015 Nat'l Pickem
2017: LEC and MIAA Pickem
2019: MIAA and WIAC Pickem

Soccer
2023: Mens Pickem

Ralph Turner

Quote from: FCGrizzliesGrad on April 18, 2017, 01:47:12 PM
I'm a bit surprised that the UMHB bid for football wasn't at the Cruthedral but instead 2-3 hours away. I'm guessing there was some rule about not having it on a potential participant's home stadium.

Mens BB get to play in the same arena as the Fort Wayne Mad Ants from the NBA D-League. I'd love to see if the NCAA and D-League could work something out to give the kids a special experience.
Great flight accommodations into IAH (Houston George Bush) on the north side of Houston and just south of Shenandoah.

jknezek

I think Salem just paid the price for being the same old same old, regardless of how efficient they've been. We shall see if the grass really is greener everywhere else.

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.