FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITH radio

I would agree. They've established themselves as an annual playoff contender and probably the top D3FB program in New England (that participates in the playoffs, at least). The fact that Service and Dietrich are back for their SR seasons will make them tough to beat. The production of Connell will need to be replaced but my guess is they "promote" Aiken and be just fine. Most of the defense will be back too.

The one thing that may be tougher in matching last season's 11-1 record is the fact the OOC schedule this year will be much tougher, but that said, the GBs will probably be favorites in all of them, except maybe (and that's a big maybe b/c of losses to graduation) St. Lawrence.

Endicott had a strong recruiting class and should be improved and Salve is lurking as well.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

meadowdale

Anyone heard on search for new AD at UNE?

dlippiel

Quote from: ITH radio on May 17, 2017, 12:15:28 PM
I would agree. They've established themselves as an annual playoff contender and probably the top D3FB program in New England (that participates in the playoffs, at least). The fact that Service and Dietrich are back for their SR seasons will make them tough to beat. The production of Connell will need to be replaced but my guess is they "promote" Aiken and be just fine. Most of the defense will be back too.

The one thing that may be tougher in matching last season's 11-1 record is the fact the OOC schedule this year will be much tougher, but that said, the GBs will probably be favorites in all of them, except maybe (and that's a big maybe b/c of losses to graduation) St. Lawrence.

Endicott had a strong recruiting class and should be improved and Salve is lurking as well.

Nice post ITH. Western New England has come a long way in the past decade. They have established themselves as a program to be reckoned with in NE and the East Region. They are most definitely the kings of NE and have showed that by consistently putting down determined Springfield teams the past few seasons. To dlip, with the return of both of the excellent players ITH named they should remain on top of the NE mountain and give fits to SLU and most certainly RPI.

D3pc

Quote from: dlip on June 02, 2017, 10:31:04 AM
Quote from: ITH radio on May 17, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

I think I said this on the LL thread awhile back - but with the tremendous losses to the St Lawrence defense and the hunger WNE should bring wanting to prove their strength, could be big trouble for the Larries.

Nice post ITH. Western New England has come a long way in the past decade. They have established themselves as a program to be reckoned with in NE and the East Region. They are most definitely the kinds of NE and have showed that by consistently putting down determined Springfield teams the past few seasons. To dlip, with the return of both of the excellent players ITH named they should remain on top of the NE mountain and give fits to SLU and most certainly RPI.

meadowdale

ccd494

Husson will join the CCC for football in 2019:

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/06/05/sports/husson-football-to-join-new-conference/?ref=SportsBox

Quote"Commonwealth Coast Football is delighted to welcome Husson University as our newest member," said CCC Commissioner Gregg M. Kaye in a release. "Husson is one of the strongest football programs among Division III private institutions in New England, and their addition makes CCC Football stronger.

"Since our September 2015 announcement that the New England Football Conference would be rebranded as Commonwealth Coast Football for the 2017 season, finding an eighth quality program has been a major priority for our membership. I am delighted that Husson has accepted our invitation to join CCC Football."

HansenRatings

Here's my preliminary projection for the CCC's 2017 season, which will be updated based on returning starters later in the summer:

Follow me on Twitter. I post fun graphs sometimes. @LogHanRatings

d3fan142511

Pre Sumer Camp Rankings:

1. WNEC
2. Endicott
3. Salve
4. Nichols
5. Curry
6. Becker

dlippiel

Congrats to Western New England University on their first (dlip believes) preseason d3football.com top 25 spot (#24)! dlip has watched this program grow from next to nothing and is proud of the Golden Bears and happy for their program and alums! Great ****ing job!

meadowdale

Had a great time this weekend at UNE first ever practice..I think Coach Lichten was well organized and I expect that team to make
great strides in the next few years..

AUPepBand

Quote from: meadowdale on August 14, 2017, 07:38:35 PM
Had a great time this weekend at UNE first ever practice..I think Coach Lichten was well organized and I expect that team to make

If you go again, please give Pep's regards to Assistant Coach Liam Hobbins, an outstanding member of AU's 12-1 Saxons of 2016.
Just tell him Pep is still waiting for him to return that overdue book at Herrick Library! Haha!

On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

meadowdale

Quote from: AUPepBand on August 15, 2017, 09:25:03 AM
Quote from: meadowdale on August 14, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

If you go again, please give Pep's regards to Assistant Coach Liam Hobbins, an outstanding member of AU's 12-1 Saxons of 2016.
Just tell him Pep is still waiting for him to return that overdue book at Herrick Library! Haha!

Will do!!

ITH radio

Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

d3fan142511

MIT vs Becker - MIT 24-17

Nichols over Westfield (Score in MASAC Thread)

Fitchburg over CUrry (Score in MASAC Thread)

Salve over Worcester (Score in MASAC Thread)

Framingham over Endicott (Score in MASAC Thread)

WNEC vs Springfield - WNEC 35-21

MASCACAlum

Pretty disappointingweekend for the CCC but is Curry back??? Only time will tell...