FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3MAFAN

Quote from: ccd494 on October 06, 2016, 10:14:32 AM
Quote from: meadowdale on September 23, 2016, 04:22:05 PM
Has UNE started on there field or stadium yet?

No need.  Already have one.  http://athletics.une.edu/facilities/

May need to scroll right.  The Big Blue Turf.

Wondering if the league will prevent them from wearing Blue on Blue at home, like the MWC did to Boise State.

D3MAFAN

Quote from: MASCACAlum on October 05, 2016, 11:32:58 PM
WNE should run away with the league championship salve close second

MASCAC, I think your early October predictions may come true, however as far as running away with it, its going to be a tough one for WNE this upcoming weekend. I think with the game being in Newport, its going to be great game to watch, I expect both crowds to be there in full force cheering on their respective team. If I was a betting man, I would put WNE at -8, due to their stronger schedule and being tested.

ITH radio

Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

NE_FootballFan

Congratulations to Western New England on picking up a home playoff win over Husson. Big trip to Alfred coming up for what should be a real test and a great game. Hope the Golden Bears can get it done!

meadowdale

Heading back to UNE for a recruiting trip as soon as our state finals are over.Would appreciate any
insight on places we must see and restaurants or hotels to stay..

NE_FootballFan

Thank you Western New England for a great effort in the 2nd round against Alfred. The Golden Bears left it all on the field and made all of New England proud. Great program that will only get better with more tournament experience.

ITH radio

Great season for WNE - thought they had it.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

Pat Coleman

Just acknowledging the name change as the remaining NEFC teams move to play football under the CCC umbrella.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

meadowdale

University of New England just landed WR Haelin Roberts from Washington State.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: meadowdale on February 02, 2017, 04:35:49 PM
University of New England just landed WR Haelin Roberts from Washington State.

From actual Washington State university or Washington state, as in the state of Washington?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

meadowdale

meadowdale

AUPepBand

Quote from: NE_FootballFan on November 26, 2016, 03:12:18 PM
Thank you Western New England for a great effort in the 2nd round against Alfred. The Golden Bears left it all on the field and made all of New England proud. Great program that will only get better with more tournament experience.

A belated kudos to Western New England football team for never giving up against Pep's Saxons. With the Thanksgiving break decimating our pep band and much of our student section, the Saxons nevertheless just barely held off the Golden Bears. Talk about a game of inches! Not sure whether that Golden Bear broke the plane in that goalline stand....it appeared he was diving in but his body was headed in the opposite direction on the turf when all the bodies moved, leading me to believe someone hit him right at the goal line.

Not to be denied, the Bears attacked again but the AU defense (Chuck Branwell) made a big strip of a scrambling QB and Josh Rivers fell on the loose ball to save the day.

Was a great game...Pep still goes back and watches the archived video in this off-season.

On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

meadowdale

Is western new england the team to beat again? Have not heard much about them this off season.

D3MAFAN

Quote from: meadowdale on May 14, 2017, 11:30:48 AM
Is western new england the team to beat again? Have not heard much about them this off season.

Yes.