MBB: Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference

Started by diehardfan, March 05, 2005, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Collinge

For those who may have missed it (tsk tsk), http://www.d3hoops.com/notables.php" target="_blank">Anderson has a new coach.  Congratulations and best wishes to Coach Slyder.

DIIIFAN

I'm new to the HCAC. How do the teams stack up this year?

bigguy4244

I heard that there is a kid who might transfer from a Division 1 school to Anderson to play basketball.

bigguy4244

This kid is not very happy where he is at. Will transfer this summer.

Pat Coleman

Since you're posting from SIU I guess we can whittle down the possible Division I schools.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

David Collinge

I wonder if this transfer is a big guy who has worn #42 and #44?  ::)

When is "this summer?"  Now, or after the academic year just beginning has ended?

diiifan, welcome to the HCAC.  I wish I could answer your question, but I'm a fan who lives outside of the HCAC and has no access (inside or normal) to any info.  If there are any lurkers out there who have info about one or more schools, we'd love to hear from you!

diehardfan

Just noticed that I "founded" this board....  I've posted so many places, I guess that was bound to happen somewhere.

Anyhow friends, welcome to the HCAC board. :D :D :D

Personally, I am thrilled that Wheaton scheduled themselves for a HCAC tourney this year (Franklin's in early Dec)... the HCAC tends to have some of the best SOSI's in the region.

So what is the conference shaping up to do this year?
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC

bigguy4244

How are Anderson's big men? Are they pretty good?

nukid

Ok I'll start the ball arollin. My picks for this year

Transylvania
Hanover
Bluffton
Manchester
Franklin
Mt. St. Joseph
Defiance
Anderson
::)
give it and get it back

True Basketball Fan

True Basketball Fan

I believe Transylvania is still provisional, or have they moved past that status?  I might add, wherever they are at, their transition has been quite well.

bigguy4244

True Basketball Fan

That's a really strong argument, I totally believe that Anderson will be up there now.  :D

nukid

All thay have back is clampitt. no one else in double fig's. ???
give it and get it back

diehardfan

Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC