Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUPepBand

Quote from: hickory_cornhusker on June 25, 2010, 03:49:02 PM
I saw a guy at a country music festival in Oshkosh, WI wearing a Bowdoin polo shirt.

Pep saw a young child with an Oshkosh shirt at a Stearns chicken BBQ at the Andover, NY Fourth of July Celebration.  ;)
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

OC_SID

I was in Tennessee last week and saw a college-aged kid wearing an Alfred University shirt.

Mr. Ypsi

Mount Union t-shirt on a college-aged girl at Greenfield Village today.

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on July 10, 2010, 10:55:39 PM

On the first we went to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, 'Salute to America' performance at Greenfield Village (about the sixth consecutive year we've gone).  No better way to spend the 'Fourth'!  Fantastic music, always culminating in Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, then Sousa marches throughout the fireworks.  This year's grand finale was the most incredible, but briefest, finale I can ever recall - about 60 firings in a 5 second period! :o

HSCTiger74

Carnegie-Mellon Alumni window sticker on a Honda CRV in south Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

02 Warhawk

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on July 10, 2010, 10:55:39 PM

did you trip her?  ;)  just kidding  ;D

reality check

In Arizona at the Tucson Foothills Mall and spotted a Rowan baseball t-shirt walking past me.
OAC Champs: 1942 (one title ties us with Ohio State)
OAC Runners-Up: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2005, 2004, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1982, 1941 (Stupid Mount Union!)
MOL Champs: 1952, 1950

tmerton

Washington U of St. Louis sticker on a car in San Rafael, CA. 

ADL70

Alma and Dickinson [and Bucknell] stickers on Volvo in Columbus.

Ithaca t-shirt on tyke in store, too.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

Joe Wally

Did anyone see a Wabash t-shirt in St. Louis this weekend.  That was me!

BoBo

Wasn't in St. Louis this weekend, but I was in Yong-in, Korea, just outside of Seoul at the Everland Amusement Park. My daughter and I shared a boat with a 20-ish looking Korean girl wearing a Franklin and Marshall T-shirt while riding the Amazon Express. Following the ride, she looked very nice all wet!!  ;) Walking out of the ride, passed a different (obviously) 20-ish looking Korean girl waiting in line at the same ride wearing a John Carroll T-shirt. Oh, BTW, my daughter commented she looked very nice all dry!!   ;)
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

CSC Spartan

Quote from: BoBo on August 03, 2010, 03:14:11 AM
Wasn't in St. Louis this weekend, but I was in Yong-in, Korea, just outside of Seoul at the Everland Amusement Park. My daughter and I shared a boat with a 20-ish looking Korean girl wearing a Franklin and Marshall T-shirt while riding the Amazon Express. Following the ride, she looked very nice all wet!!  ;) Walking out of the ride, passed a different (obviously) 20-ish looking Korean girl waiting in line at the same ride wearing a John Carroll T-shirt. Oh, BTW, my daughter commented she looked very nice all dry!!   ;)
Bobo,
www.franklinandmarshall.com
check this site....
F&M is one of the top apparel brand in East Asia.
Almost people don't know F&M and exist it.

BoBo

That might explain all the Franklin & Marshall stuff I see here. I thought it was one young lady who is always where I am!!  Some kind of signal, if you know what I mean.  ;)

I also see a lot of UW-La Crosse shirts -- maybe for the same reason.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

02 Warhawk

Spotted a St. John's specialized Minnesota licenses plate near the IL/WI boarder...south of Milwaukee. Wonder if he took notice of my UWW alumni sticker as I passed him  ;D  ;)

repete

Naw, the blue smoke from your rig was too thick.