Previous topic - Next topic

ADL70

Grove City water polo sticker on an Acura in Columbus
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

Scots13

Tufts and Bates decals on a car between Wytheville and Blacksburg on Monday. Only out of place D3'er I saw in nearly 400 miles.
Where Chilhowee's lofty mountains pierce the southern blue, proudly stands our Alma Mater
NOBLE, GRAND, and TRUE.
TO THE HILL!

cawcdad

One of my students was wearing a Chapman shirt. I believe she went to a soccer camp there.

Ralph Turner

Not that too far afield, but a young woman with a Rochester Yellow Jacket t-shirt in the Newark Airport.

Ralph Turner

Very far afield, a WashUStL T-shirt on a young woman in Jerusalem.

02 Warhawk

At the Chicago Cubs game I saw a fella with a Ohio Northern shirt on, and a vehicle with a Muhlenberg license plate holder.

HSCTiger74

Randolph-Macon Woman's College sticker on the back window of a minivan at our neighborhood swim club. I didn't get a close look as I was driving past, but it's either a pretty old sticker (the school was renamed Randolph College in 2007 after going coed) or there is a continuing effort by alumnae to keep the name alive.
TANSTAAFL

cawcdad

At a gas station in Rice Hill, Oregon I saw a car with window stickers for St. Olaf College and Claremont-McKenna College.

Joe Wally

Denison gear and Albion gear in the Magic Kingdom this past week.

I was the one wearing the white Wabash hat all week!

02 Warhawk

Wash U shirt in Milwaukee over the weekend.

badgerwarhawk

Saint Thomas t-shirt at Pohlman Park for a Snappers game in Beloit Wi.
"Just think twice is my only advice."

bleedpurple

UW-Whitewater shirt at Disney World's Magic Kingdom on June 10th.

02 Warhawk

Quote from: bleedpurple on June 23, 2015, 07:50:00 PM

You spot this in a mirror?  ;D

bleedpurple

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on June 24, 2015, 09:51:49 AM
Quote from: bleedpurple on June 23, 2015, 07:50:00 PM

You spot this in a mirror?  ;D

No, unbelievably I didn't wear any UW-W stuff at Disney.  An alumnus and his wife, whom he met at UW-W were there with their daughter. I regret not wearing something UW-W just to see if it would have sparked another conversation or two.

badgerwarhawk

Augustana sweatshirt on the deck of Rosetti's in Newville, Wi.

Last year when we were in San Francisco I bumped into a WARHAWKS softball player and her family on Fisherman's Warf.  We were both wearing WARHAWKS gear though.   On another occasion a vendor in the Oakland Coliseum recognized my hat.  Turned out he was from Appleton. 
"Just think twice is my only advice."