The Undefeated and the Winless

Started by Greek Tragedy, November 16, 2005, 02:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smedindy

Ypsi -

You can take MY alma mater if you want!

Greek Tragedy

I honestly have no idea!  ???

But, with that said, I'll go with the Engineers of Worcester Polytech!!!  Wahoo!  The shirt is already ordered...  ;D

Not sure how Williams will do this year, but they could play them in Williams' tourney at the beginning of December and then play at Springfield in mid-Jan.  If they can make it until then, I'll have hope!

For the record, last year, I got knocked out in the first week in my NFL survivor pool and this year I got knocked out in the 2nd week (Damn Packers!)...so, obviously I'm not too good at this stuff! lol.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

The Roop

St. John Fisher.

Their schedule doesn't look any more intimidating than last year.
Ist Ihre Tochter achtzehn bitte

oldpa

Flying Dutch Fan

OK, I'm a homer, and this probably isn't realistic - but they have this great new arena, and they also haven't lost a game yet  :D

I'll take Hope
2016, 2020, 2022 MIAA Pick 'Em Champion

"Sports are kind of like passion and that's temporary in many cases, but academics - that's like true love and that's enduring." 
John Wooden

"Blame FDF.  That's the default.  Always blame FDF."
goodknight

hope1

i will take hope  they wont loose this week
i love hope  sports all of them are really great to watch

nescac1

I think Amherst is the most likely team to get it done (though it hurts to say it as an Eph fan).  They play only one tough opponent out of conference, Springfield, and that is at a neutral site.  In conference, almost every tough game -- Trinity, Bates, Bowdoin, Tufts etc., are at home.  The only tough road games are at Williams, and Williams is a little down this year, and at Brandeis, which is not ready to challenge Amherst this season.  Meanwhile, Amherst has far more overall talent and depth on the roster than last year's 2-loss squad.  Combination of stacked roster and ridiculously soft schedule could lead to an undefeated regular season.  How the lack of tough road games will affect them come tournament time is another question, but they likely won't have to worry about that until the final four. 

narch

ramapo

no reasoning behind it other than i wanted to take a team nobody else was taking

my monarchs are NOT a candidate with early games against wooster, home and home vs. maryville, @ vwc, @ d1 appalachian state, a trip to ala to play an naia final 4 team...they could be a very good team and still have 6+ losses before conference play

Winneconne_Legend

frankiet

cnufan

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Wartburg. I know Ill be done soon, but who cares right, this is fun.

kek

Please put me down for UW-Oshkosh.  I know they won't lose this weekend. First game isn't until Tuesday.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

I hate to break to to you OS, but from what I hear WPI is not nearly the team they appeared to be last year.  I hear reports of more than pathetic performances in the pre-season.  Maybe they're playing possum, but I'm not sure how bright the outlook is.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

baselinejam

If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot. Dean Smith

dewcrew88

I'll stay in my conference, the Empire 8, and go with the 28-1 St. John Fisher Cardinals.