FB: New Jersey Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XREDDRAGON77

3 in  a row for the Dragons!  Excited for them this week as Montclair will be a great test. Usually a great game between these two over the years.
Taste It!

jmcozenlaw

rams1102 - I agree with the MAC probably getting two teams into the dance (if DelVal doesn't slip up against Kings). With Widener beating Rowan and DelVal beating MSU, the MAC runner up probably gets in over the NJAC runner up.

I'm pulling for MSU to run the table!!!

wesleydad

Quote from: wesleydad on October 23, 2014, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: rams1102 on October 22, 2014, 08:49:54 PM
Quote from: wesleydad on October 22, 2014, 06:49:58 PM
rams, I will be heading to Bridgewater this weekend for my annual trec south to hang with the stone station friends.  rowan has played a tough schedule, but the offense is not very good if your defense is tough.  good luck this weekend, i will keep track on the scoreboard.

If we limit their running game and don't allow the huge deep pass, we will have a chance.  Time will tell.

From what I saw in the Wesley game I am not sure if they can throw the deep pass.  I am sure they have improved but it was a very poor effort that day.  They also struggled against Widener who I saw play last week and think they have a pretty good run defense but can be thrown on.  Your team has a good shot here if they are as good as they have seemed this year.

Rams, congrats on the win.  As I stated above the Rowan offense is not very good.  Looks like your team did the job and nice winning it late with the TD.  Good luck the rest of the way, NJAC is now yours to win or lose.

rams1102

Quote from: wesleydad on October 26, 2014, 08:46:10 AM
Quote from: wesleydad on October 23, 2014, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: rams1102 on October 22, 2014, 08:49:54 PM
Quote from: wesleydad on October 22, 2014, 06:49:58 PM
rams, I will be heading to Bridgewater this weekend for my annual trec south to hang with the stone station friends.  rowan has played a tough schedule, but the offense is not very good if your defense is tough.  good luck this weekend, i will keep track on the scoreboard.

If we limit their running game and don't allow the huge deep pass, we will have a chance.  Time will tell.

From what I saw in the Wesley game I am not sure if they can throw the deep pass.  I am sure they have improved but it was a very poor effort that day.  They also struggled against Widener who I saw play last week and think they have a pretty good run defense but can be thrown on.  Your team has a good shot here if they are as good as they have seemed this year.

Rams, congrats on the win.  As I stated above the Rowan offense is not very good.  Looks like your team did the job and nice winning it late with the TD.  Good luck the rest of the way, NJAC is now yours to win or lose.
[/quote

Well said, now one game at a time starting with Cortland.  ;)
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

rams1102

Check out the D3 Top 25 just released. Montclair at #27. Wow. 110-60 is what we need to do. One game at a time.  ;) Keep Pounding.
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

MSU Pride

KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rams1102

A big one tomorrow and all I can say is 110-60 and "Keep Pounding".

jmcozenlaw

Let's Go MSU!!!!

.......DelVal and Widener are quietly pulling for you as well :)

MSU Pride

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!

1st, hats off to Cortland, they came out swinging, marched right down the field on us and hats off to MSU showing poise and not getting away from the game plan, prob one of the best defensive games I've seen in a while, both teams. A lot of sold individual plays on MSU, Conway DB, I think had either 3 or 4 int's one for a td and this was after he got beat for a TD earlier in the game. Denzel Nieves, Cortland had his number in the beginning of the game but he stuck with it, the o line did one hell of a job, finished over 100 yards and two td's. MSU's defense did not give up any points in the second half and was flying around the field putting pressure on the qb making him throw before he was ready off of his back foot. Also, the WR for MSU # 5, Aaron Williams, stellar performance. Kudos to the play by play announcers, you both called one hell of a game!!!

Onto Morrisvile State!

"KEEP POUNDING"

SAM MILLS

rams1102

We're doing what we have to. The team is getting better each week. The impressive thing is that we came from behind in a real hostile place and took it to them. Many times before in Cortland we would not have done what we did today. Cortland is a very good team. Now it's time to get ready for Morrisville. 110-60 and "Keep Pounding".

jmcozenlaw

Keep it up MSU!!!!!

From your friends in Doylestown and Chester, PA :)

ITH radio

Nice win for Montclair. Looks like the NJAC title will also be decided Saturday along with E8 and LL ones.

Good luck Hawks!
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

MSU Pride

New Polls out, MSU back in the top 25, coming in at 23 Nationally, Coach G is like a fine wine! The team has really bought into what it means to play at Montclair.

Link to the highlights vs Cortland are posted http://www.montclairathletics.com/

"Keep Pounding"

Sam Mills

redhawks

Winner take all this Saturday for the NJAC with Morrisville at MSU. Morrisville would be completely eliminated with a loss with MSU having a slim chance at Pool C with a loss. Looking ahead to the playoffs I find a hard time seeing the winner of the NJAC getting anything higher than a 4 seed barring any upsets.

Way too early East region seeding (based on UWW in the west, Mt. Union in the North, Wesley in the East and MHB in the south as 1 seeds)

1. Wesley
2. Hobart
3. MAC winner if they finish 10-0
4. NJAC winner or SJF
5. SJF or NJAC Winner
6. NEFC or ECFC
7. ECFC or NEFC
8. MAC runner up at 9-1

I don't see the east getting a true 1 seed even with Hobart's and the potential MAC team having a high ranking as well. Interesting if next year Wesley becomes a true east team being in the NJAC. I would say there is a clear divide between the top 3 and 4-8. I put the 2nd MAC team at 8 simply because of travel and avoiding a MAC rematch in the 1st round.

But with the NCAA, this can be all blown up with 4 teams being in the east (hobart,sjf,ecfc,nefc) and 4 in the south (2 MACs, NJAC winner and wesley)

rams1102

Quote from: redhawks on November 02, 2014, 06:29:25 PM
Winner take all this Saturday for the NJAC with Morrisville at MSU. Morrisville would be completely eliminated with a loss with MSU having a slim chance at Pool C with a loss. Looking ahead to the playoffs I find a hard time seeing the winner of the NJAC getting anything higher than a 4 seed barring any upsets.

Way too early East region seeding (based on UWW in the west, Mt. Union in the North, Wesley in the East and MHB in the south as 1 seeds)

1. Wesley
2. Hobart
3. MAC winner if they finish 10-0
4. NJAC winner or SJF
5. SJF or NJAC Winner
6. NEFC or ECFC
7. ECFC or NEFC
8. MAC runner up at 9-1

I don't see the east getting a true 1 seed even with Hobart's and the potential MAC team having a high ranking as well. Interesting if next year Wesley becomes a true east team being in the NJAC. I would say there is a clear divide between the top 3 and 4-8. I put the 2nd MAC team at 8 simpl".y because of travel and avoiding a MAC rematch in the 1st round.

But with the NCAA, this can be all blown up with 4 teams being in the east (hobart,sjf,ecfc,nefc) and 4 in the south (2 MACs, NJAC winner and wesley)

No time to worry about the seatings. M-Ville is no walk in the park. Lots to prepare for. Let's get ready to make it happen. 110-60 and "Keep Pounding".