CCIW in-game updates

Started by Pat Coleman, November 03, 2005, 10:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwu70

Amazing so far.  IWU really taking it to Augie, driving into the paint, right in their faces.  Rose leading the way. 

'70

Mr. Ypsi

Looked for a bit that there might be a rout in Elmhurst, as IWU went up 24-13.  The Jays promptly went on a 15-2 run to take the lead.  Looks like it might be a barn-burner after all.

Mr. Ypsi

At the half, Elmhurst 40, IWU 36.

voxelmhurst

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on January 24, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
Looked for a bit that there might be a rout in Elmhurst, as IWU went up 24-13.  The Jays promptly went on a 15-2 run to take the lead.  Looks like it might be a barn-burner after all.

3rd game in a row that Elmhurst has had to come back from 10+ deficit in first half. Not ideal but a credit to their ability to make adjustments I suppose.

voxelmhurst

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on January 24, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
At the half, Elmhurst 40, IWU 36.

Justin Fox and Derek Dotlich putting in huge bench points for the Jays. 15 combined. Starters Thomas and Gardner struggling and got into foul trouble in first half.

Beasley leading IWU with 9 on 3/4 from downtown. Looks like he's got more points to come as well.

iwu70

WC over Augie by 3 at the half.  Francis with 21 first half points.

'70

voxelmhurst

9 minutes left...

IWU 73
EC 57

It has not been an enjoyable 11 minutes of ball for Elmhurst.

Mr. Ypsi

At the half:  IWU 49, NPU 32.  While the Titans have led from the get go, it was a very close game until the last 4 minutes.

Brady Rose already has 18 points, while Colin Lake has but 8.

augiefan

Carroll 35 Augie 33 at the half.

augiefan

Wooster up 35-31 at half time, but Brady Rose is on fire. 17 points at the half.

augiefan

NCC down 38-21 at half time. So far the day is not going well for the CCIW.

Mike Rejniak

​Dear D3 Faithful ;D,
     I have read many of your posts throughout the years and even met some of you in person, but for those who I haven't met, let me introduce myself: my name is Michael Rejniak and I have spent over 14 years coaching Division 3 basketball and love what our division has done and continues to do for  the sport of basketball. One of the greatest things about Division 3 basketball is the brotherhood that we all have with one another (coaches and players alike). My wish is to showcase the talents of D3 on a national stage in The Basketball Tournament (TBT).  You may have heard me speak about this on the Hoopsville Marathon with Dave McHugh of D3hoops.com (at the 6:11 mark). The TBT is a national tournament that is televised in July/August on ESPN after the NBA season is over. My goal is to put forth an all-star D3 team (current players are ineligible) and have them compete in this tournament to take on Former D1 / semi-pro's to prove that D3 deserves the same respect as other NCAA divisions. The team is mostly complete with former student-athletes from all over the country competing. Once the roster is complete we will be sure to release it through d3hoops. Former Babson College National Champion Matthew Droney '17 will also be assisting me on this journey.

How YOU can help our former elite D3 basketball players

While the end prize of this tournament is a monetary prize, being a D3-lifer, the goal is not the money (we all know that's not why we get into coaching), the goal is to bring an end to the stigma of Division 3 basketball, an awareness of how talented our student-athletes are and that we can compete (and win) against the best. We do need to raise funds for an entry fee, travel, meal and housing expenses for the athletes. In order to do this, we are conducting a crowd-funding campaign through GoFundMe to help make this a reality. These athletes need your support! Just think -- if every Division 3 school donated just $10, we will have raised over $4,000!!!! The link to the GoFundMe Page is below and please SPREAD THE WORD and email me with any questions/concerns at WeAreD3TBT@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your support and Dave and I look forward to this "D3 Dream Team" taking the court this summer.-Mike Rejniak

Support "We Are D3" In The TBT

iwu70

IWU over Calvin at the half 36-32.

'70

iwu70

Alma over IWU at the half 43-39.

'70

augiefan

Augie 41 Loras 41 at half time