D3 Football on Fox and ESPN3

Started by Captain Bob, October 01, 2011, 12:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCGrizzliesGrad

The game is blacked out on espn3 and can only be seen on espnU? What the heck >:( :'(
Football picker extraordinaire
5 titles: CCIW, NJAC
4x: ODAC:S
3x: ASC, IIAC, MIAA:S, NACC:S, NCAC, OAC:P, Nat'l
2x: HCAC, MIAC, ODAC:P, WIAC
1x: Bracket, OAC:S

Basketball
2013 WIAC Pickem Co-champ
2015 Nat'l Pickem
2017: LEC and MIAA Pickem
2019: MIAA and WIAC Pickem

Soccer
2023: Mens Pickem

wartknight

Quote from: FCGrizzliesGrad on December 14, 2012, 07:04:23 PM
The game is blacked out on espn3 and can only be seen on espnU? What the heck >:( :'(
Ditto!!
Problem with the website also!!
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." John Wooden

Mr. Ypsi

Yet another reason to hate ESPN - OzJohnnie reports that in Australia he is watching the game in HD on ESPN2.  I finally got the game to run - with a message blocking 3/4 of the screen that nothing could remove! >:(

Ralph Turner

I finally ended up following the game on LiveStats.

This was a totally failed media experience on behalf of the NCAA and its corps of D-III Fans!

Where do I send my 1000 smites?

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Ralph Turner on December 15, 2012, 01:43:14 PM

This was a totally failed media experience on behalf of the NCAA and its corps of D-III Fans!

Why not listen to the D3football.com broadcast?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Pat Coleman on December 15, 2012, 02:20:15 PM
Quote from: Ralph Turner on December 15, 2012, 01:43:14 PM

Why not listen to the D3football.com broadcast?
Thanks, Pat.  I tried but I kept getting server messages that my ISP/Firefox could not find the signal.  I figured that so many fans had given up on the ESPN3/U experience that they flooded your server.

Pat Coleman

I know we had as many as 500 people at once but Ustream can handle at least 10 times that.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

frank uible

Time Warner Cable - Albany provided high quality video and audio. Dan Hawkins was good on color.