FB: American Rivers Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doolittledog

Welcome to the board benddontbreak.  Love to have more talk on here.

The non-con for the IIAC looks solid.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Looking at twitter posts from IIAC coaching staffs...all seem excited for their incoming class.  Fun to see the hyperbole this time of year and then what develops in the fall. 
Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

5 Words or Less

Quote from: doolittledog on February 06, 2018, 09:53:29 PM
Welcome to the board benddontbreak.  Love to have more talk on here...

NO NO NO!!!  ALL WRONG.  Welcoming someone to the board just scares 'em away.  You have to be BOLD and needle this guy ... give him some reason to come back.  You need to say stuff like:

• "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."
  • "Go away or I will taunt you a second time."
  • "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called "Ben D., Don T. & Bre from AK," you and all your silly English K-n-i-g-g-i-t-s.."
  • The knights who say "Ni" demand a sacrifice! ... We want A SHRUBBERY!

I've been pestering the evil empire for years and the friggin' board is littered with nonsense quotes about all things orange.   It's time to draw a line in the sand and say ENOUGH WITH NICE ... or at least until benddontbreak posts again.

Sincerely yours,
5 words or more

doolittledog

The last Loras guy on here I scared away and he deleted his account.  Thought maybe I'd at least attempt to play nice  ;D

Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

benddontbreak

It's just a flesh wound...Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!

Quote from: 5 Words or Less on February 07, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
Welcome to the board benddontbreak.  Love to have more talk on here...

NO NO NO!!!  ALL WRONG.  Welcoming someone to the board just scares 'em away.  You have to be BOLD and needle this guy ... give him some reason to come back.  You need to say stuff like:

• "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."
  • "Go away or I will taunt you a second time."
  • "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called "Ben D., Don T. & Bre from AK," you and all your silly English K-n-i-g-g-i-t-s.."
  • The knights who say "Ni" demand a sacrifice! ... We want A SHRUBBERY!

I've been pestering the evil empire for years and the friggin' board is littered with nonsense quotes about all things orange.   It's time to draw a line in the sand and say ENOUGH WITH NICE ... or at least until benddontbreak posts again.

Sincerely yours,
5 words or more
"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person."

benddontbreak

BTW, I read the fine print.  Game on

Quote from: 5 Words or Less on February 07, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

It's time to draw a line in the sand and say ENOUGH WITH NICE ... or at least until benddontbreak posts again.

Sincerely yours,
5 words or more
"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person."

Purple Heys

You'd think a Lor-Ass supporter would name himself benBUTTdontbreak.

How's that 5WOL?   8-)
You can't leave me....all the plants will die.

doolittledog

Uh oh.  Coe steals from BVU. 

http://www.coeathletics.com/article/3544.php

From the article...

Coe College Head Football Coach Tyler Staker has announced the addition of Brody Rohach to his staff as the offensive coordinator and recruiting coordinator.

Rohach spent last season as the wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator at Buena Vista.

benddontbreak

Looking at twitter posts from IIAC coaching staffs...all seem excited for their incoming class.   
Personally, I'm waiting for the first coach to say, "ya, well, it was a rough year on the recruiting trail boys.  My GPS was on the fritz and I got popped for a DUI, so I didn't hit all the schools I hoped to get to.  Anyways, we picked up a one-legged kicker, 7 under-sized mathletes, and 3 dudes from the Juvey home, but beyond that, the cupboard's kinda bare.  Hey, GO CATS!"

doolittledog

Quote from: benddontbreak on February 09, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Looking at twitter posts from IIAC coaching staffs...all seem excited for their incoming class.   
Personally, I'm waiting for the first coach to say, "ya, well, it was a rough year on the recruiting trail boys.  My GPS was on the fritz and I got popped for a DUI, so I didn't hit all the schools I hoped to get to.  Anyways, we picked up a one-legged kicker, 7 under-sized mathletes, and 3 dudes from the Juvey home, but beyond that, the cupboard's kinda bare.  Hey, GO CATS!"

Maybe add, "We're gonna get our butts kicked on a regular basis next season.  If the ball bounces right we might luck into two wins"  ;D

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

doolittledog

BVU announces rebirth of marching band.

http://www.bvu.edu/news/bvu-announces-rebirth-of-marching-band

Fannosaurus Rex begins to question his school allegiance  ;)

Fannosaurus Rex

Central might be putting the band back together one section at a time.  In 2017 they had a drum line.  I'm hoping they get some sousaphones next.
"It ain't what ya do, it's the way how ya do it.  It ain't what ya eat, it's the way how ya chew it."  Little Richard

DBQ1965

On another cold, gray day in April ... it is only 151 days until UD kicks off against UWW.
Reality is for those who lack imagination 😀

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: DBQ1965 on April 03, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
On another cold, gray day in April ... it is only 151 days until UD kicks off against UWW.

A matchup many of us WARHAWKS fans have hoped would come about.  I have a feeling this one may mean a tad more than most out of conference games for Coach Z and he'll have the Spartans ready.   The university has a beautiful football facility and I'm looking forward to visiting.
"Just think twice is my only advice."