FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcat11

PLU has posted their recruiting class on twitter: twitter.com/PLUfootball

Fox has as well on their athletics website.

D O.C.

That PLU link was a lot of work and useless to me. I want to know how many Orange County players they got and there's just a bunch of jerseys with links I don't subscribe to.

MUC57

BlueNote

I certainly agree! Huh?  ☠🏈
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

wildcat11

Whitworth is rolling their commits out on Twitter as well: twitter.com/WhitworthFB

Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat

Any idea when we'll have information about the 2018 recruits? 

wildcat11

Quote from: Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat on May 15, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Not doing it this year.   8-)

criswyly

lurking mode...................
Don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there!

bluenote

It doesn't matter who they have on tape.... someone will come out of the woodwork and be stellar....  :o

OldCatProf

Quote from: wildcat11 on May 16, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
Quote from: Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat on May 15, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Not doing it this year.   8-)

I know its's a lot of work but am really disappointed that the "Cat Recruits Info and Tapes" won't be available this year. Really look forward to that every Spring. Am not complaining...just letting you know how much I've appreciated this info over the years. Always gets me excited about the coming campaign.
"My only feeling about superstition is that it's unlucky to be behind at the end of the game."
Duffy Daughterty

bleedpurple

Quote from: D O.C. on May 02, 2018, 06:01:43 PM
That PLU link was a lot of work and useless to me.

Sort of like most of your posts then.

D O.C.

Did I say I didn't like it?

bluenote

Why did Pat change the front page? it took me 3 minutes to figure out the hidden pages.    ::)

D O.C.

Linfielder Spencer Payne, playing professional football in Germany for Biberach Beavers. He and pro teammates included in this Lidl Germany supermarket chain TV commercial. Teammates in uniform. Out of uniform Spencer, at end of commercial which promotes Lidl "Build Your Own Burger."

Link to video:

https://www.facebook.com/lidl/videos/10156416880812258

(It may be the link will only work for those who have Facebook pages.)

courtesy of Tim Marsh

MUC57

Bluenote

Are you still alive? Haven't heard from you in awhile. I miss your "musings", whatever that means.
How about a big Go 'Cats. Will that get you up and moving? I know you're restricted by the rules of the care facility you are in, but, if you take your meds, you should be able to post on here. Come on, big guy, speak up, or post up. I shall await. ☠🏈🍺
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

MonroviaCat

Quote from: Bluenote on May 23, 2018, 11:46:31 PM
Why did Pat change the front page? it took me 3 minutes to figure out the hidden pages.    ::)
MUC57---perhaps this explains things...he's just been staring at the d3football.com home screen for days.....trying to decipher things.... ;D
Go Cats!