Dubuque  17-7
Buena V   15-9
Luther      15-9
Coe Coll   13-11
Central     12-12
Loras         7-17
Neb Wes    6-18
Simpson    4-20

Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

mr_b

Wartburg defeated Webster, 3-0, in the Central Regional. Two Wartburg pitchers -- Max Langheinrich and Auston Bohling -- combined to no-hit the Gorloks.  Quite a start to the Regional!

Alfredeneumann

Wartburg Picked to win 2018 Conference title.

http://www.iowaconference.com/news/2018/2/13/wartburg-tops-iiac-preseason-baseball-coaches-poll.aspx

1.      Wartburg College (6)    61    33-14, 19-5 IIAC (IIAC Regular Season & Tournament Champions)
2.      University of Dubuque (3) 55    23-17, 17-7 IIAC 
3.      Buena Vista University    48    26-17, 15-9 IIAC
4.      Coe College                    43    24-18, 13-11 IIAC
5.      Central College            37    20-22, 12-12 IIAC
6.      Luther College                    31    27-17, 15-9 IIAC
7.      Loras College                    22    14-25, 7-17 IIAC
8.      Nebraska Wesleyan     16    13-27, 6-18 IIAC
9.      Simpson College            11    7-29, 4-20 IIAC

Aaron Kampman on Coach Ed Thomas
I believe his greatest legacy comes not in how many football games he won or lost but in the fact that he was a committed follower of Jesus Christ.

doolittledog

Thanks AEN.  Just saw that on the IIAC twitter.  Looking forward to the season. 
Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

doolittledog

Final Standings...
Dubuque X | (1)   16-5   
Wartburg (2)   15-6   
Coe (3)           14-8   
Loras (4)           14-9   
Luther (5)           13-9   
Buena Vista (6)   10-12   
Central             7-16      
Simpson             6-17   
Neb Wesleyan     5-18

coocooforcoekohawk

What a hit! What a home run! What a game!
Riley LeGrand with the most clutch hit in Kohawk baseball history!
;D
I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends. They're in my head.  I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you!

coocooforcoekohawk

Kevin Delaney get's three hits in his final game as a Kohawk extending his all time hits lead at Coe.
You will be missed!!!
I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends. They're in my head.  I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you!

doolittledog

4 A-10 Warthogs from the 303rd fighter squadron will fly over the Field of Dreams game tomorrow night.  All 4 are from Iowa.  Lt. Col. "Deuce" Siems is a UD grad. So we get an IIAC/ARC connection there. 

https://www.facebook.com/442dFighterWing/posts/4623847117649713