ASC In-game updates

Started by Ralph Turner, September 12, 2009, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Boerger

Trinity allows a 40-yard punt return, then tack on 15 more for a late hit, TLU drives 25 yards for another score.  With 2:24 to play in the first half, TLU leads 14-3 against Trinity.

Ron Boerger

AC closes to 14-12 in Abilene, 5:10 before halftime.

Trinity has a third-and-one at the TLU 6 but the Bulldogs get a sack, Trinity gets another chip shot field goal and it's 14-6 TLU at the half. 

Toby Taff

May head to McM @ half.  Will report from the stadium if y'all will keep me up to date on the UMHB score.
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Ron Boerger

McM drives into the 'roo red zone, but can't convert and a field goal attempt is blocked.  AC in McM territory with under two minutes to play in the half.

Toby Taff

@ the half:
Team offensive statistics     UMHB     SNU
FIRST DOWNS                    12            5
RUSHING ATTEMPTS-YARDS     27-193    21--34
                  Avg. per rush    7.1            -1.6
PASSING YARDS                      63       72
                   Comp-Att-Int     4-7-0      6-17-1
    TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS     256      38
           Avg. gain per play    7.5            1.0
FUMBLES NO-LOST             1-1      3-2
3rd-Down Conversions             1-5            2-9
4th-Down Conversions             0-0            0-1
Possession Time                   15:38    14:22
Red-Zone Conversions             3-4      0-0
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Ron Boerger

Trinity drives 65 yards for a score but the two point  conversion attempt sails high.  TLU 14, Trinity 12 with five minutes gone in the second half.  

Can't get any kind of update from McM.  Toby, let us know what's up if you head over there.

Toby Taff

looks like live stats are down.  I'm heading over in just a minute so I'll post when I get there

Toby Taff

Mays just got on the board for UMHB 42-0 Cru.

Ron Boerger

TU's Brendan Ross gets an interception at midfield but the offense can't do anything.  

McM gets an interception on their goal line on AC's first possession of the second half.

Ron Boerger

TLU has another great return to the Trinity 21 (after a short punt from the end zone), scores three plays later to extend their lead to 21-12, 13:23 to play. 

Toby Taff

Rain is steady in abtx. Good crowd esp. For. A rainy day

Ron Boerger

AC scores to take the lead in Abilene, 19-14.  Fourth quarter just underway.

Trinity goes for it on fourth and two from the TLU 35 and Davidson gets sacked for about the seventh time tonight.    

Toby Taff

AC scored.  Big rac 4 McM 1st dn @ the AC 14

Ron Boerger

Trinity gets a fumble recovery returned deep in TLU territory but a personal foul pushes it back to the TLU 38.  7:40 to play.

McM scores but misses the 2P attempt, lead 20-19/13:36 to play.

Tigers close to within two, 21-19, 5:45 left.

Toby Taff

Mcm scores to take the lead 20-19