ASC In-game updates

Started by Ralph Turner, September 12, 2009, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umhbalum

Novak is hurt after a personal foul from a hit. Heard it's a shoulder but not sure how serious.

umhbalum

Novak ok, came back in on next play and scored on a option keeper

21 - 0 Cru

8:15 left in the 1st

Ron Boerger

McM up 14-0 on Austin College.

TLU scoreless with Trinity after both teams have had the the ball several times. 

umhbalum

SNU fumble, CRU recovers. Novak not in the game. Freshman Baily in at QB

umhbalum

Baily scores on option keeper.

28 - 0 CRU

HSWho2007

Noack... Just a correction. I think we will be seeing alot of him over the next two years.... Go Cru

umhbalum

Quote from: HSWho2007 on September 12, 2009, 07:31:31 PM
Noack... Just a correction. I think we will be seeing alot of him over the next two years.... Go Cru

Thanks, figured I didn't spell it correctly. Next time I'll play it safe and just use QB instead :)

I hope his shoulder is ok.

Ron Boerger

Trinity gets a chip shot FG to take a 3-0 lead against TLU with 13:05 remaining in the first half.

McMurry's lead now 14-6 with 1:30 left in the first quarter, AC in McM territory.

HSWho2007

Yea no kidding, I hope Feaster is ok as well. He is a heck of a player and I know his athleticism and decision making are paramount for a succesful season.

umhbalum

Quote from: Ron Boerger on September 12, 2009, 07:24:13 PM
McM up 14-0 on Austin College.

TLU scoreless with Trinity after both teams have had the the ball several times. 

When I attended McM in 97 - 99 the football team was something to be proud of. Sounds as if McM is moving closer to the team I used to watch.

TrickyTroy

Any word on Feaster or Robbins

umhbalum

CRU punts but gets the ball right back via a INT

Ron Boerger

TLU scores on a fake field goal, 7-3 Bulldogs with 7:35 left in the half.  

McMurry live stats quit working a while back.   :(

Toby Taff

Quote from: TrickyTroy on September 12, 2009, 07:42:01 PM
Any word on Feaster or Robbins
I haven't heard anything yet.  They said in-game that Feaster's arm was wrapped and that at one point he was crying on Robbins shoulder.  I'll keep my ears open this week and pass on what I hear.
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Toby Taff

@ the qtr:  UMHB is averaging 8.1 yds/carry
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.