BB: LEC: Little East Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Dixon

Quote from: Ms. Beacon on May 21, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
I was disappointed to see that D3Baseball did not select Coach Eygabroat from UMB for Coach of the Year, instead going with Coach Noone from Babson.    ???  The Beacons were ranked in the top 10 nationally and number one in New England for the entire year (and for good reason)!  Coach Eygabroat had eight all-conference players selected in the stacked LEC and five all-region players this year.  The Beacons finished the year 37-10 with the #15 SOS in the country.  Let's hope the NEIBA gets it right!

This was the longest discussion we had on any All-Region selection

KSCfan

Any word on who the new eastern coach might be??

KSCfan

I'm pretty sure that is eastern university in pa. I was referring to eastern ct state in the LEC.  Sorry I should have been more specific.

Jack Parkman

Quote from: KSCfan on July 29, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
I'm pretty sure that is eastern university in pa. I was referring to eastern ct state in the LEC.  Sorry I should have been more specific.

Ahhh, got it. 

Jim Dixon

Old Man

ECSUalum

ECSU Schedule and roster has been posted!  A couple of very good players from 2017 roster are back!   Looks like Coach Hamm did some great recruiting!  Should be a interesting season!!

AllStar

LEC schedules (click to make bigger):

Ralph Turner

I am interested in Castleton  vs Whitworth Pomona-Pitzer and Chapman.

My bias is that the Northwest Conference (Whitworth) has so much balance among the teams immediately below the top tier that it is hard for a team to distinguish itself with gaudy W-L records

hockeyfan77

Castleton is going to struggle in the Little East

hockeyfan77

USM Start the season tomorrow with two: one against MIT @ 1 and Trinity @ 4: Both Games @ Trinity

hockeyfan77

USM Defeated MIT 3-2 but lost to Trinity 5-4 today to start the season @ 1-1:

Next Up For USM:

Fri March 15 vs Amherst @ 6pm in FLA

hockeyfan77

USM came from behind to defeat Amherst 6-5 today to improve to 2-1 on the season:

Recap/Box Score

https://www.southernmainehuskies.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/releases/20190315wvwhfv

Up Next:

Saturday March 16 vs Ill Wesleyan (7-3) @ 10:30 in FL