MBB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by Scots Hoops Fan, March 14, 2005, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardfan

dude... I supplied the website... this is silly to the degree that you would have been if you had tried to pretend you didn't watch the brittany spears interview. :P

You can tease me all you want. I know that you're just a big softie now, so nothing you can do will phase me. :P

Everyone should use that website, incidentally. You can search for recipes based on ingredients, and while I always edit recipes, the neat thing about this page is that the other cooks can leave approval ratings, and their variations for others to try.

The chicken recipe I just copied and pasted though, its exactly as is... I don't eat most meats anymore so it would be sorta difficult for me to test the waters on this one. :D

However it received a very high 3.5 fork out of 4.0 rating and looks incredible. :)
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC

jdean

Quote from: diehardfan on June 23, 2006, 12:47:38 AM
dude... I supplied the website... this is silly to the degree that you would have been if you had tried to pretend you didn't watch the brittany spears interview. :P

The chicken recipe I just copied and pasted though, its exactly as is... I don't eat most meats anymore so it would be sorta difficult for me to test the waters on this one. :D

However it received a very high 3.5 fork out of 4.0 rating and looks incredible. :)

So you can't appreciate that a B Spears interview is compelling TV, dudette? 

When you say you don't eat most meats (I don't think hot dogs pass the meat test) anymore, does that mean if it isn't in ice cream you don't eat it? People in the Midwest are normal--we eat food, anykind, and lots of it. You California radicals follow the latest fads/diets--not to lump all San Andreas Fault neighbors into one basket but you're all nuts. :D

I'm beginning to ramble because its 4 am and I can't go back to sleep. I need someone to slug me or... wait a minute. I just remembered D3's sedative--the soccer board.
ZZZZZZZZZ

diehardfan

Quote from: jdean on June 23, 2006, 04:23:09 AM
So you can't appreciate that a B Spears interview is compelling TV, dudette? 
Uhm, no, definitely not.   ::) :P :D

Quote from: jdean on June 23, 2006, 04:23:09 AM
When you say you don't eat most meats (I don't think hot dogs pass the meat test) anymore, does that mean if it isn't in ice cream you don't eat it? People in the Midwest are normal--we eat food, anykind, and lots of it. You California radicals follow the latest fads/diets--not to lump all San Andreas Fault neighbors into one basket but you're all nuts. :D
I became a vegetarian while living in the midwest, and going to a christian college. So nanny nanny.  :D :D :D Southern California is totally not the most environmentally friendly part of the world. It was easier to recycle at Wheaton than it is here, among many, many other things.  :-\
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC

jdean

Quote from: diehardfan on June 23, 2006, 09:37:33 PM
I became a vegetarian while living in the midwest, and going to a christian college. So nanny nanny.  :D :D :D Southern California is totally not the most environmentally friendly part of the world. It was easier to recycle at Wheaton than it is here, among many, many other things.  :-\

I think its been proven by Dennis at N Park College that vegetarians are angry people and are responsible for every war that has ever been fought. :D Of course the meat eaters have to fight the wars.

Today was one of those days. We all have one of those days from time to time. Mine are today, Saturday and Sunday. I like to think of it as paying dues. I'm supposed to be having fun these three days but its more like a chore.
Ugh, I need more MEAT.

jdean

Trivia has reached an all time low. The world record for watermelon seed spitting is 68' 9 1/8" set in 1989 in
Luling, TX. Someone want to pass the word to the Texans that they have seedless watermelons.

jdean

Does anyone need a "hot" stock tip? I have dozens of "caring" people who send me emails every day (and I do mean every day) offering the latest way to make you the next Buffett. I'll be glad to share your email address with them. :D

jdean

Very few come to this board to discuss basketball and no one comes here to discuss Mount basketball. Since the local paper published Mount's recruits I'll list the names of the kids you'll be beating for the next few years. Steve James,G,Cuy Falls; Stu Anglum,G/F,soph transfer from Mercyhurst; Travis Larrick,G,Brunswick; Gurpreet Singh,G,Canfield; Matt Ricci,G/F,Stow; Kyle Monceaux,G/F,Shenango,Pa; Jared Hale,C,Carlisle.

Pat Coleman

Thanks, because I am not paying $4.95 a month to access the Alliance Review Web site!
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

jdean

Quote from: Pat Coleman on July 01, 2006, 01:45:13 PM
Thanks, because I am not paying $4.95 a month to access the Alliance Review Web site!

You wouldn't want to pay $.50 to buy an issue either.

woosterbooster

Quote from: jdean on June 26, 2006, 01:06:58 PM
Trivia has reached an all time low. The world record for watermelon seed spitting is 68' 9 1/8" set in 1989 in
Luling, TX. Someone want to pass the word to the Texans that they have seedless watermelons.

My suspicion is that Texans hold the records in all categories of spitting, not just those utilizing watermelon seeds.

There are lots of things that we should pass on to Texans, such as our desire that they refrain from entering national politics.

jdean

Quote from: Wooster Booster on July 06, 2006, 02:58:33 PM
There are lots of things that we should pass on to Texans, such as our desire that they refrain from entering national politics.

Does someone have deep-seated hatred for former Pres. Lyndon B Johnson?

woosterbooster

Quote from: jdean on July 06, 2006, 11:21:23 PMDoes someone have deep-seated hatred for former Pres. Lyndon B Johnson?

From 40 years of perspective, LBJ sure comes off as a relatively scrupulous SOB, doesn't he?  :)

jdean

If they only said such nice things about Lady Bird.

jdean

John Daly made it through 2 rounds without with-drawing and it looks like he's going to make the cut!!! Glory Glory.
For those of you who are keeping track I believe this fulfills the requirements of Revelation for the End of the World. Bad timing--we are supoosed to have a sunny weekend.

jdean

I guess the doomsayers were wrong about the end of the world. Wait, maybe it did end and I'm in some third dimension. That would explain why no one ever comes here to post, wouldn't it?