FB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

02 Warhawk

Quote from: Just Bill on March 23, 2012, 09:51:08 AM
Quote from: 02 Warhawk on March 23, 2012, 09:47:20 AM
Platteville head coach's son going to play for his dad.

Logan Emendorfer

Recruiting has gotten out of control. I have it on good authority that Coach Emendorfer has been conducting a home visit with this recruit for the last 18 consecutive years.

I heard coach will be paying this kid's way through college too..... :-X. Which brings up an interesting recruiting discussion, but I'll leave it alone.

02 Warhawk

Quote from: bleedpurple on March 23, 2012, 12:33:14 PM
I am currently in the early stages of a project that I believe will really add to the enjoyment of following UW-W (and hopefully D3 football in general).  It will involve a website in which I will have access to LL and others in the program. I will do some writing and I am also looking at an interactive section (possible Q and A?) for D3 posters and much more! 
GO HAWKS!

Well, it's about time!!!

;)

BoBo

The word "hiatus" is so cliché around these parts . . .

. . . or has it become chic?  :-\

;) 
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

BoBo

Logan Emendorfer

Recruiting has gotten out of control. I have it on good authority that Coach Emendorfer has been conducting a home visit with this recruit for the last 18 consecutive years.

Please name your source if you're going to drop a bombshell like that!!  ;)
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: BoBo on March 23, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Logan Emendorfer

My understanding is that he also plans to give him benefits unavailable to non-athletes: a clear violation of d3 rules! ;D

BoBo

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on March 23, 2012, 11:11:17 PM
Quote from: BoBo on March 23, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Logan Emendorfer

My understanding is that he also plans to give him benefits unavailable to non-athletes: a clear violation of d3 rules! ;D

It's also my understanding that it occurred as recently as last year across that big river in Dubuque, too!!  ;)  Who knows how many other places around this country these things are going on under the cover that it's ONLY my son.  Yeah, right?

I think coaches with only daughters need to be more vocal about this at the next coaches convention. This has clearly gotten totally out of hand if you ask me.   ;)  ;)
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

Raider 68

13 time Division III National Champions

Raider 68

Quote from: bleedpurple on March 23, 2012, 12:33:14 PM
Hi Raider 68 and everyone,

I have been on a non-intended hiatus as well.  I hope all are doing well.

I cannot really add to what others' have said about recruiting. 

BUT:
I am currently in the early stages of a project that I believe will really add to the enjoyment of following UW-W (and hopefully D3 football in general).  It will involve a website in which I will have access to LL and others in the program. I will do some writing and I am also looking at an interactive section (possible Q and A?) for D3 posters and much more! 

The good news is it will start sooner rather than later.  I'm hoping to have updates (possibly slowly at first) beginning before Easter and continuing right up to the season.  Then, hopefully, we will have a GREAT season covering at enjoying Warhawk football!

I think that's enough of a tease for now.  But I will have more information for you very very soon!

GO HAWKS!

bleedpurple,

You will be busy again! Who is the heir apparent to L. Coppage this fall, or will UWW bring in a talented freshman? :-\
13 time Division III National Champions

emma17

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on March 18, 2012, 12:40:37 PM
The Year of the Warhawk continues.

Big ups to the men's basketball team. National Champs!! What a game!!!!

And let's not stop there.  Congrats to the UWW Women's Gymnastic's Team- National Champions!!!!!!

emma17

Raider 68 "Who is the heir apparent to L. Coppage this fall, or will UWW bring in a talented freshman?"

You wouldn't believe it if we told you.   

BoBo

Quote from: emma17 on March 24, 2012, 02:42:31 PM
Raider 68 "Who is the heir apparent to L. Coppage this fall, or will UWW bring in a talented freshman?"

You wouldn't believe it if we told you.

. . . and Raider, even if you did believe it, you know what we have to do with you after telling you, right?  So, for your safety and security and that of everyone else, we'll wait until fall so you can see it with your own eyes!!   ;)
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

footballfan413

Quote from: Raider 68 on March 24, 2012, 10:09:24 AM

Congrats on reaching +1000K! :)
Thank you very much, I could never have done it without you boys!    ;) :-*.  And a big congrat to you, BP, on the new Warhawk football endeavor.  Always a worthy cause!     And what about that 3rd National Championsip this school year!!!  Unbelievable!!  As one very talented player from my son's team posted on his FB page, winning is contagious!!  I was reminded that we actually have won 5 this year with the 2 wheelchair BB teams championships also but they are not considered varsity sports for the sake of setting records.  I wonder how many other schools at any level have had 3 Championships in a year?  Come on baseball!   ;D
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong!"  Dennis Miller

"Three things you don't want to be in football, slow, small and friendly!"  John Madden

"You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in
life." Paul Dietzel / LSU

MasterJedi

voice

UW-Whitewater's spring football workouts set to begin in early April.

Lane Olson is playing professional football in Italy this spring for Rhinos Milano of the Italian Football League
http://www.warhawkfootball.com/newswire.asp

Excellent feature story on Matt Blanchard in the March 24th edition of the Packer Report
http://gnb.scout.com/2/1170969.html

BoBo

Quote from: MasterJedi on March 27, 2012, 10:06:06 AM
Looks like the Warhawks will open the season against WashU away:

http://bearsports.wustl.edu/Sports/Content/Pages/fb1-4-12.aspx

Seriously old news Jedi!!  ;) That was out and reported months ago.  Now, if you could tell us about NC game #2, that would be sweet!!
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."