FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITH radio

Good stuff. A lot of kids back. Could be a big season in Shocktown if things go well.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

dlippiel

Union has an inter squad scrimmage today at 2.

ITH radio

Coaches poll came out today.

Hobart picked first was no surprise. Union at 2 says a lot to me, especially after reading Dlips preview.

SLU got a 1st place vote, probably from Cragg since you can't vote for your own program, but ended up 4th.

dlippiel

Quote from: ITH radio on August 25, 2014, 07:59:22 PM
Coaches poll came out today.

Hobart picked first was no surprise. Union at 2 says a lot to me, especially after reading Dlips preview.

SLU got a 1st place vote, probably from Cragg since you can't vote for your own program, but ended up 4th.

Dlip appreciates that ITH. However in the past few years Dlip is learning not to put the cart before the horse with this Union program. For Dlip, even with some really talented players on both sides of the ball for the Dutchmen it is going to be some key spots that will dictate the success or lack there of for U this season.

Pat Coleman

Kickoff 2014 is released!

We went live at noon ET today. As always, we appreciate those of you from this board who have subscribed. This helps us pay the bills, keeps the site free of pop-up ads and the like and makes sure we can provide quality Division III coverage across the board.

If you haven't subscribed, we would love it if you would. Thanks for supporting everything we do here at D3football.com!
https://www.d3football.com/notables/2014/08/kickoff-subscription
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

ITH radio

Great job as always. Definitely worth buying.

ITH radio

Hobart preseason write up is online at gohobart.blogspot.com

First show going live on Weds, 9/3 at 7:30 PM.

dlippiel

Quote from: ITH radio on August 28, 2014, 11:44:20 AM
Hobart preseason write up is online at gohobart.blogspot.com

First show going live on Weds, 9/3 at 7:30 PM.

Excellent preseason write up! dlip recommends it to ALL on the LL and East Region boards. +k

mullethead

Agreed. Strong work on the season preview. Excited to see what the Dutchmen have to offer this year. After several seasons of dividing my attention between the NESCAC and the Liberty League, my attention is squarely on Union this year. Not sure they have enough to handle Hobart but this is a talented squad coming back. I hope to be up in Schenectady several times this year and will report back to this forum as time allows. Looking forward to it!

UfanBill

I plan on driving out to Butterfield Saturday morning for the Union vs Ithaca game but for those of you that don't/can't I just confirmed with Ithaca College that the game Saturday WILL be live streamed on ICTV.org. Should be a good one.
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

SaintsFAN

Quote from: LewDogg11 on August 14, 2014, 03:46:15 PM
Quote from: dlip on August 14, 2014, 09:10:04 AM
The Union College Football Dutchmen 2014 camp will begin this week (thanks counselor!). dlip can't wait to get down and watch the progression of what he feels will be a very competitive Dutchmen squad this season. Please come down and show the Dutch some support if you have the time (and pop over and say hello if you do).

Hey Dlip, i'll catch you down there...

THIS.  Made me laugh.  Out loud.
AMC Champs: 1991-1992-1993-1994-1995
HCAC Champs: 2000, 2001
PAC Champs:  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Bridge Bowl Champs:  1990-1991-1992-1993-1994-1995-2002-2003-2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013 (SERIES OVER)
Undefeated: 1991, 1995, 2001, 2009, 2010, 2015
Instances where MSJ quit the Bridge Bowl:  2

dlippiel

Quote from: UfanBill on September 04, 2014, 01:28:17 PM
I plan on driving out to Butterfield Saturday morning for the Union vs Ithaca game but for those of you that don't/can't I just confirmed with Ithaca College that the game Saturday WILL be live streamed on ICTV.org. Should be a good one.

UfanBill the wife, kids, and Dlip will also be heading out the Butterfield. Have a safe trip and HOPEFULLY it will be a good game.

dlippiel

Quote from: SaintsFAN on September 04, 2014, 02:01:14 PM
Quote from: LewDogg11 on August 14, 2014, 03:46:15 PM
Quote from: dlip on August 14, 2014, 09:10:04 AM
The Union College Football Dutchmen 2014 camp will begin this week (thanks counselor!). dlip can't wait to get down and watch the progression of what he feels will be a very competitive Dutchmen squad this season. Please come down and show the Dutch some support if you have the time (and pop over and say hello if you do).

Hey Dlip, i'll catch you down there...

THIS.  Made me laugh.  Out loud.

It was is/quite clever...especially considering the goofy Mayberryness of Dlip's original post. Yeah, come down to practice everyone!

dlippiel

Write up for Union/Ithaca opener on Saturday at Butterfield: www.dlipthedutchman.blogspot.com

mullethead

Great game between Union and Ithaca. I thought Union played very well against a very talented Ithaca team. They have nothing to be ashamed of and I am actually very excited about the talent on this team. Darnel Thomas deserves a special mention. He ran like an absolute stud! I was surprised at the quality of the Ithaca live stream. The production values were as good as I have ever seen for a D3 webcast. It was a pleasure to watch from a football standpoint and technical standpoint. Can't wait to see how this team plays against Utica.