FB: American Rivers Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doolittledog

Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

Purple Heys

You can't leave me....all the plants will die.

DBQ1965

Quote from: Purple Heys on May 04, 2016, 04:32:48 PM
Quote from: DBQ1965 on April 29, 2016, 05:46:27 PM
Kudos to IIAC football.

http://iowaconference.com/news/2016/4/28/FB_NFF2016Hampshire.aspx

Hi IIAC Football.

Cornell 4 Coe 0

Great to hear from you Purple Heys.  Miss your jibes around here.
I am calling that another conference win.    8-)
Reality is for those who lack imagination 😀

doolittledog

Iowa State is running a camp at UD.

https://twitter.com/ISU_Phillips/status/730377398697365505

As a Hawkeye fan, I'm not super excited by this.  But I have to think this helps out Dubuque in an ancillary way. 

Is this something Iowa/ISU/UNI have done in that past at other IIAC campuses and I just haven't been paying attention? 
Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."

5 Words or Less

Quote from: doolittledog on May 11, 2016, 11:10:37 PM
Iowa State is running a camp at UD.

https://twitter.com/ISU_Phillips/status/730377398697365505

As a Hawkeye fan, I'm not super excited by this.  But I have to think this helps out Dubuque in an ancillary way. 

Is this something Iowa/ISU/UNI have done in that past at other IIAC campuses and I just haven't been paying attention?

Satellite camps, new to me

5 Words or Less

doolittledog

Quote from: 5 Words or Less on May 19, 2016, 08:53:50 PM

Electrifying New Look!  ;)

Joining the Matte helmet craze.  Though, I think the only one in the IIAC.  I like it, throwing some money at the football team. 

And...

doolittledog

All-Sports Trophies are in.

http://www.iowaconference.com/news/2016/5/23/IIAC_15-16_AllSports.aspx

Men's standings...
School  Points .
1. Wartburg  58.0 
2. Dubuque  46.7 
3. Luther  45.6 
4. Loras  43.2 
5. Central  43.0 
6. Simpson  35.4 
7. Coe  33.8 
8. Buena Vista  18.3

And Women's Standings

School  Points .
1. Wartburg  52.5 
2. Luther  50.5 
3. Loras  44.5 
4. Coe  35.2 
5. Central  34.8 
6. Simpson  27.3 
7. Buena Vista  23.5 
8. Dubuque  19.7

doolittledog

99 days until the 2016 season kicks off

Spurrier

Quote from: doolittledog on May 27, 2016, 11:37:19 AM
99 days until the 2016 season kicks off
99 days and loras still ain't won...spur z
Why the defense ain't werkin'?

doolittledog

90 days until the 2016 season kicks off. 

Contenders?

Pretenders?

Bottom feeders?

Team moving up the standings?

Team moving down the standings?

Fannosaurus Rex

The team that scares me in 2016 is Loras.  I think much of their 2015 high scoring offense is back so if they find some defense, they could be a contender.
"It ain't what ya do, it's the way how ya do it.  It ain't what ya eat, it's the way how ya chew it."  Little Richard

5 Words or Less

Badda BOOM - Converstion started! #LorasElite

5 Words or Less

Spartans Surprisingly Stunned Silent #LorasElite