FB: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AO

Quote from: inside_knowledge on November 04, 2009, 12:02:19 PM
Someone please tell me about Presentation College......can you win there?  No game/practice field, no "typical male" majors, no program quite yet?  Is it going to be a successful place, or a UMAC team that bites the dust?  Any knowledge would be great!!!
Presentation has been pretty successful recruiting baseball and basketball players.  They do have a business major for those not interested in nursing or teaching.   As the only d3 football team in S.D. they would have a unique product.  I'd be surprised if they weren't able to get up to the level of morris and crown within a couple years.

AO

as long as we're sharing information here, how about divulging some "inside knowledge" from the wife of a recruiting coordinator?   ;D  Does Morris have any gamebreakers committed for 2010?

**Edit** Looks like I scared away the insider. 

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

gcfan

Congrats to Greenville on their win yesterday afternoon....they finished the regular season with a 7-2 record......they have been selected to play in the NCCAA Victory Bowl and will host Geneva College (PA) this coming Saturday the 21st!!!

Hawks88

Congrats, gcfan! Good luck in the Victory Bowl.
Didn't even notice until you posted this that GC had beaten LaGrange yesterday.

gcfan

Thanks Hawks....congrats on a good season for Huntingdon and good luck in the playoffs!

gcfan

It looks like Greenville will have a new Head Coach next year.....Eric Hehman has taken the Head Coach job at Malone University in Canton, Ohio.......Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach Ordell Walker has been named Interm Head Coach.....a search will start in January for the permanent HC.

gcfan

January 27th, 2010.....Greenville College has named Ordell Walker as the th HC in school history

doolittledog

Presentation College names Andrew Carr as their 1st HC.  He was the run game coordinator and O-line coach at D2 SW Minny St.  He should be somewhat familiar with Aberdeen as Northern St is in Aberdeen as well. 

This news is on the front page of this site...I just figured there should be SOME posts on here every few months ;)

Just Bill

I see St. Scholastica played aspring game against a team of Manitoba All-Stars in Winnipeg.  I'm curious. Did they play American rules or Canadian rules?  I see they played at the CFL Blue Bombers' stadium so I assume the field had Canandian dimensions.  Did anyone score a rouge?
"That seems silly and pointless..." - Hoops Fan

The first and still most accurate description of the D3 Championship BeltTM thread.

DadofBashWarrior..

Anyone got a heads up on what Greenville returns this year...and how they might do???

DadofBashWarrior..

No reply in a month....am wondering if noone has the answer...or noone gets on here

footballguy72

They will be very strong on Offense. Have returners at every position including UMAC South Offensive player of the year at RB and a strong OL that has 4 seniors and 5 players that saw a good amount of time last year. On Defense they lost a lot, esp. on the DLine, but the players they do return are very solid and can be bulit around by incoming players. Early reports show that over 100 players will show up for camp. They will have another very good season.

DadofBashWarrior..

Quote from: footballguy72 on July 08, 2010, 11:43:49 PM
They will be very strong on Offense. Have returners at every position including UMAC South Offensive player of the year at RB and a strong OL that has 4 seniors and 5 players that saw a good amount of time last year. On Defense they lost a lot, esp. on the DLine, but the players they do return are very solid and can be bulit around by incoming players. Early reports show that over 100 players will show up for camp. They will have another very good season.

Thank you FBGUY72...

I have a new interest in the school and am just trying get an early report...

DadofBashWarrior..

FBGUY72...Any idea how many new recruits Greenville is expecting...or how many new freshman they usually bring in?