MBB: MAC Freedom League

Started by ljk, March 14, 2005, 09:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty2

Here's hoping your postseason picks are better than your regular season picks.
The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

CCHoopster

Ha- I'm terrible at picks!

kate

Evidently there was a fire in South Hall on the DVU campus, at least smoke, so the start of the DVU/DeSales game hasn't started yet.  i will keep checking.

kate

The DVU/DeSales semi-final game has been postponed until tomorrow night at 5:30 pm.

kate

The official press release from the school says that the game between DVU and DeSales will be played tomorrow, Thursday, February 23 at 5 pm.  Go Aggies!!!

saratoga

Just as long as they got ol' Aggie & Bessie out safely is all that matters.

BJ - DSU SID

I believe the real story is a squirrel ate a power line and power went out around 5 PM...restored around 10:50 pm.

Game Thursday is at 5:30 pm.

I can't make this stuff up...it happened.

saratoga

Ahhh...life down on the farm...you've got to love it.

Hope the little guy is ok.

DVC Smokin Squirrel's does have a ring to it though.

kate

O.K. - tonight's game at DVU is definitely set for 5:30 pm.  Unless there's another squirrel attack :)!

kate

This Aggie withdrawal is gonna be tough, but congrats to DeSales - they won it tonight 79/57.  Now, I guess I'll have to pull for DeSales, Men & Women.  If FDU should beat the Lady Bulldogs I wouldn't be too upset.  Can't really blame the Lady Devils for what their coach did.  They are a solid team.  Again, congrats to the DeSale's Men!

gordonmann

QuoteAhhh...life down on the farm...you've got to love it.

There was a photo of the squirrel posted to Twitter before the game. I can assure you the little guy was not okay. But credit to the students for giving him a proper burial on site (really...the photo is out there).

And credit to DeSales for a resounding, squirrel-free victory tonight.

ronk

This is not uncommon in the world of communication cables; unfortunately for the squirrel, he didn't read the D3hoops scouting report on playoff hosting sites(and what the NCAA allows and prohibits by the spectators)  :P 

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: gordonmann on February 24, 2017, 12:50:55 AM
QuoteAhhh...life down on the farm...you've got to love it.

There was a photo of the squirrel posted to Twitter before the game. I can assure you the little guy was not okay. But credit to the students for giving him a proper burial on site (really...the photo is out there).

And credit to DeSales for a resounding, squirrel-free victory tonight.

Yeah... let's just say he didn't make it. And the shrine that was dedicated to him was a wonderful gesture by the students. ROFL

Quote from: ronk on February 24, 2017, 03:12:46 PM
This is not uncommon in the world of communication cables; unfortunately for the squirrel, he didn't read the D3hoops scouting report on playoff hosting sites(and what the NCAA allows and prohibits by the spectators)  :P 

Yeah... he certainly didn't do his homework. LOL

This wouldn't have happened if we were having a "normal" winter around these parts!
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

kate

Congrats to Misericordia - they're representing the MAC Freedom in the NCAA's!!! Show em what the MAC's about Cougars!!!

CCHoopster

Congrats to all Freedom players and coaches on another college season passes. A special congrats to:

Misericordia on winning the MACF

Jason Kenny on Tournament MVP

Shaquan Turk on POY and a marvelous career.

Tony Harding on ROY who was the clear favorite.

Mark Seidenburg on COY- this was an extremely impressive performance by a coach.