FB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olinemom

Quote from: Jacketlawyer on October 31, 2007, 03:54:17 PM
Quote from: yellow jacket on October 29, 2007, 09:53:23 PM
If anyone needs to know some hidden parking spots in Ashland, PM me and I will be glad to provide.

Hate to say it, but gonna need this info myself, oh wise one. ;D
Hope to c u later this morning at Stone Station!!!
Brownies for Film Day--Now there's a Slogan I can live with!!!:)  Go EAGLES!

CNU85

there's a cold beer with my name on it at Stone Station - headed out now to go drink it!! ;D ;D

EHCPride

I've tried to stay off of here and be good, but...

HOW ABOUT FOR EVERY THREE OR FOUR POINT LOSS EMORY HAS SUFFERED THIS SEASON DON MONTGOMERY HAS TO GIVE BACK $10,000 FROM HIS SALARY!?!?!?  HE'D STILL MAKE $65K ON THE YEAR.  SOME SAY OVERRATED, I SAY OVERPAID.

Matt Barnhart (kid)

Oh how the mighty of fallen...

BC loses 24-12 to R-MC. :-\

Congrats to the Jackets. With H-SC win today, that sets up a great ODAC title game next week with two teams riding highs. Good luck to both teams!
Former Publisher of BridgewaterFootball.com

Matt Barnhart (kid)

Quote from: EHCPride on November 03, 2007, 03:59:15 PM
I've tried to stay off of here and be good, but...

HOW ABOUT FOR EVERY THREE OR FOUR POINT LOSS EMORY HAS SUFFERED THIS SEASON DON MONTGOMERY HAS TO GIVE BACK $10,000 FROM HIS SALARY!?!?!?  HE'D STILL MAKE $65K ON THE YEAR.  SOME SAY OVERRATED, I SAY OVERPAID.

Did E&H win today?
Former Publisher of BridgewaterFootball.com

rip08

rip08

Nice job Jackets...The Game will be a sight to see next week.  GO RMC!!!!

TheEHC52

Losing to the Bowties is always a tough pill to swallow- especially in the manner in which the loss occurred and since it was Senior Day at Fullerton.  Here's to hoping that the Wasps can pull off a victory in Greensboro next week against what appears to be a much revived Quaker squad.

hasanova

Quote from: TheEHC52 on November 03, 2007, 05:13:21 PM
Losing to the Bowties is always a tough pill to swallow- especially in the manner in which the loss occurred and since it was Senior Day at Fullerton.  Here's to hoping that the Wasps can pull off a victory in Greensboro next week against what appears to be a much revived Quaker squad.
I'll be at the Guilford/E&H game next week.  I did not attend the CUA game in DC today, but the GC announcers said Vogelbach was beginning to look like his old self after a month of trying to recover from an injury in the Sept. 29 Greensboro game.  I know the Quakers want to finish 6-4 and avenge the 2006 season ending last second loss to the Wasps.  I also know E&H wants to end their season on a high note at 5-5.  Neither team wants to finish 1-5 in the ODAC!  It should be a hard-fought contest between two squads with something to prove.

hasanova

Quote from: rip08 on November 03, 2007, 04:51:00 PM
Nice job Jackets...The Game will be a sight to see next week.  GO RMC!!!!
Yes, congratulations to RMC (and HSC!) for winning today in preparation for next Saturday's showdown!  I wish I could be there too!  This year The Game is truly THE GAME!  :)

CNU85

just got back to "the News" from Stone Station. What a great day (except the BC score). Thanks to everyone at BC. Great people all around. I finally got to meet a ton of folks. I've met Llamaguy and Kid before and even received brownies from Olinemom. It was nice to finally meet Olinemom (and eat more brownies), as well as finally meeting Skoaltrain, Religion Major, BCphotos, waterboy, snakehandler, and a bunch of other folks. The food was great, the chatting and making friends even better.

Skoaltrain - we're getting hooked up again at the Stagg Bowl! I had a blast talking with you. Scary part is, we're not that different - except you will never see me wear flip flops and white socks!! :D :D

skoaltrain

Quote from: CNU85 on November 03, 2007, 08:10:03 PM
just got back to "the News" from Stone Station. What a great day (except the BC score). Thanks to everyone at BC. Great people all around. I finally got to meet a ton of folks. I've met Llamaguy and Kid before and even received brownies from Olinemom. It was nice to finally meet Olinemom (and eat more brownies), as well as finally meeting Skoaltrain, Religion Major, BCphotos, waterboy, snakehandler, and a bunch of other folks. The food was great, the chatting and making friends even better.

Skoaltrain - we're getting hooked up again at the Stagg Bowl! I had a blast talking with you. Scary part is, we're not that different - except you will never see me wear flip flops and white socks!! :D :D

CNU85: I too did truly enjoy our fellowship together.  I am looking way forward to the Stagg Bowl and yes, I'll be wearing flip-flops and socks.  This time I'll at least make them match my flops.  It was a pleasure meeting you today and I too thought the same thing.  Brothers from other Mothers.  I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad you made it back safe.

Tough loss at BC today.  Man, where was the energy?  BC seemed down all day except for that TD drive in the 4th.  Other than that drive, it looked liked they lost their best friend.  Looking at them made me feel the same way.  I'll be at home next week listening to the game on the internet so I'm expecting a bounce back. 

Thanks again to the true "Godfather" of Stone Station today.  Llamaguy does it again!  Along with the help of Peggy, a great feast was had today.  Stone Station did not disappoint.  Steamed Spiced Shrimp, BBQ Chicken Halves.  Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Fried Taters!  Man, I'm stuffed. 

Bo!  I can tell you what, that was the best BBQ chicken that I've had.  Even better than the Shenandoah County Fair BBQ Chicken.  We could go up there and make a ton of money.  Let's quit our jobs and cater?  I bet we could make a fortune!  Thanks again for all you do Buddy!

e h dad

Kid ,

E&H neither won or loss today. We had another all most. The last four games are something the coaching staff can build on for next season. My understanding is that the E&H coaching staff is petitioning the ODAC, concerning another way of deciding the ODAC championship.
The team with the most wins will play the team with the most all mosts.The team with the most wins would have to spot the team with the most all mosts their average  number of points they all most won by. The winner will be determined by whoever makes the spread. This should make the E&H coaching staff happy.

W&L scores to take the lead very late in the fourth quarter on a 69 yard pass from deep inside their own territory on 3 and 10. E&H decides to go with a full blitz package.
I bet the farm no defensive player on the field made that brillant call.Whatvever happened to a prevent defense late in the game?

39 seconds to go in the game W&L has the ball. E&H has three timeouts left and lets the clock run out. Another great coaching call. I guess we're saving the timeouts for next years All Most playoff game. What life lesson are we teaching here? Excuse me I forgot. ....It's call giving up.

Guilford ain't going to be pretty next week.  I just pray Divine Intervention steps in
and our guys can walk away with their heads held high.

To the coaches: let these guys play.....this ain't rocket science or brain surgery.

Looks like the 2006 team wasn't that bad 6 and 4.....it's Coach M's only winning season at E&H.

Yes I am crazy!!!

E&H Dad

fallguy

If the cards can get a win next week BC will have a loss to every team in the odac over the past two years. Who would have thought.

e h dad

How fast will my karma go down after my last post???

EHD