Previous topic - Next topic

bluenote

Quote from: MonroviaCat on October 14, 2017, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: Bluenote on October 14, 2017, 10:48:07 PM
Quote from: MonroviaCat on October 14, 2017, 09:16:54 PM
Quote from: Bluenote on October 14, 2017, 09:15:20 PM
Lewis and Clark needs to update their uniforms.  :-X
you should have seen what pacific was wearing today

. Oh my...what did they do go old school?
i think it was white helmets, black jerseys, and red pants

WoW!.... that sounds hideous....  :P

merlecanlas

has Linield settled on one QB?  I watched the UMHB game and thought that the QB switching really disrupted the rhythm of the Linfield offense.  It seems like George Fox is the hot, new team in D3FB.  I'm pretty pumped for the GFU-Linfield game, I'm just trying to figure out if I should get the PPV

D O.C.

If I have to pay $12 to watch 3 quarterbacks take apart FU then you should too.

Wildcat'64

The good news is that the Cats have so much depth that they have THREE excellent QB's.  Pretty impressive to see the supposed #1 signal caller sit out the game due to illness yesterday and the #2 & #3 QB's take over without a hitch.  The future is bright for the Cats  in the QB slot as you have a Junior, Sophomore and Freshman all getting playing time...watch out for the next three years!
LEAVE NO DOUBT

wildcat11

Quote from: Wildcat'64 on October 15, 2017, 03:29:26 PM
The good news is that the Cats have so much depth that they have THREE excellent QB's.  Pretty impressive to see the supposed #1 signal caller sit out the game due to illness yesterday and the #2 & #3 QB's take over without a hitch.  The future is bright for the Cats  in the QB slot as you have a Junior, Sophomore and Freshman all getting playing time...watch out for the next three years!

Yes, we missed Troy but Aiden settled into the game as we went along and Smith I think has a chance to be pretty darn good.  He can make all the throws that are required in the Linfield offense.  We have a crap load of young offensive skill talent.  Out of the 7 TD's scored by the 'Cats 5 were by Sophomores and the 2 others were by Frosh.

bluenote

I liked seeing Aiden QB... He's great. He's fiesty and has talent. Especially when he has a more gental touch on the passes. Then Smith came in as a true freshman and proved he could move it down field.

spiritof86

Good game Saturday. Interesting note that Dawson Ruhl is the son of early 90's pio great Dan Ruhl. Props must be given to that quitter Jay Locey. L&C looked quasi competent for the first time in decades and actually had a few dudes.

The FU game Saturday is the marquee matchup of the NWC season, and it'll be a challenge for Linfield to contain the FU gimmick offense. The salt truck is already in McMinnville though and T Fowler was spotted at Albertsons loading up on Airborne. FU coach Chris Casey was seen in the Newberg farm store loading up on Rolaids to help alleviate the gas and cramps that game planning is giving him.

Early prediction calls for the good guys to score a lot and the visitors to pray that the traffic going home through Dundee is relatively mild, much like their upset chances.
Saturday will be the most epic tailgate ever, especially if my wife gives birth under the Quick-Shade.

wildcat11

FU is really solid across the board.  'Cats have to take away the rush game and not allow FU to pop any big plays as I think points are going to be at a premium this weekend. Fox is big and physical upfront (I like their LBs).

gren

Play of the week reminds me of the Central game we lost in OT. Except I could read the numbers on the players this week. Cats by 10

George Thompson

Quote from: spiritof86 on October 16, 2017, 09:07:08 AM
"Props must be given to that quitter Jay Locey. L&C looked quasi competent for the first time in decades and actually had a few dudes."

Spirtof86,
Jay Locey is a great coach!!    He won a national football championship for the Wildcats.    How many other coaches can claim that?  Only one.

He had an opportunity at Division I and took it.   It did not work out, but how many of us have not made at least one bad career change?   I can count at least 3 in me.

I will always be a big fan of Jay Locey and hope he succeeds at L&C.    A tough, tough task, but my money is on Locey.    In two years, I expect them to win five or six games.

George Thompson
GO CATS! GO!

gren

George did you get that info off the Lewis and Clark game program? ;D

wildcat11

Quote from: George Thompson on October 16, 2017, 09:21:27 PM
Quote from: spiritof86 on October 16, 2017, 09:07:08 AM
"Props must be given to that quitter Jay Locey. L&C looked quasi competent for the first time in decades and actually had a few dudes."

Spirtof86,
Jay Locey is a great coach!!    He won a national football championship for the Wildcats.    How many other coaches can claim that?  Only one.

He had an opportunity at Division I and took it.   It did not work out, but how many of us have not made at least one bad career change?   I can count at least 3 in me.

I will always be a big fan of Jay Locey and hope he succeeds at L&C.    A tough, tough task, but my money is on Locey.    In two years, I expect them to win five or six games.

George Thompson

Jay Locey is a great man and still is a heck of a great coach. He's doing a strong work at L&C and I wish him well. 

Go 'Cats!

smedindy

I don't begrudge anyone going to make that D-1 cash, especially staying local.

Wildcat'64

Jay Locey was and IS a great coach....I firmly believe the Pios will be a strong competitor for the NWC title in a few years.  If he brings the culture to the Pios that he had with the Cats it will be a real cat fight in the next few years.  I for one hope he rebuilds the Pios program and think that is a positive step forward for the NWC.
LEAVE NO DOUBT