FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63Center

This site is getting to be like Groundhog Day, the same thing over and over.  FSC is bad at football and they need to get a new coach. I think that about sums it up.  Can we discuss something else for the next 24 hours?  After that I am sure we will get back to FSC and how bad they got beat.

To quote the great Yogi Berra "Its deja vu all over again."

br7o7wn

I can agree with that 63Center! As for creating alter egos?? Gimme a break!!! Does anyone over 13 even have time to do that?? I certainly don't! Pat, you are more than welcome to disagree with me...I encourage it  8) Now, what is the weather like up there today?? I always used to wish for the sloppy conditions in late October...mud, rain, trees raining there colorful leaves down on the field...lineman's Hog Heaven!!! Here's my winners for today: Worcester over MaineM, Fitchburg over MassM, Dart over WNEC, BSC over Salve, WSC over FSC, EC over Curry, and Nichols over MIT. We'll see!!!

Pat Coleman

Quote from: br7o7wn on October 22, 2005, 09:10:38 AM
As for creating alter egos?? Gimme a break!!! Does anyone over 13 even have time to do that??

Unfortunately, yes, it even happened in the conference next door just a couple days ago.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

warrior

Very Well spoken br7o7wn,  you nailed it on the head.   Work hard, give 100% - no one gives a crap. 

63Center

Hats off to Curry, but what a game (21-16).  If it  had not been for a holding call with 50 sec left in the game, it might have been EC celebrating instead of Curry.  EC did dominate in almost all stats except the one that counts, the final score.  The game was a defensive battle with a scoreless 4th quarter. EC missed out on several opportunities inside the Curry 30.  Curry will certainly need to improve their game to beat whoever wins the Bogan division and there is no way they beat anyone outside of the NEFC if they make it to the NCAA.  Curry showed what champions are made of, by refusing to lose.

SullyMustGo

I'm impressed with maine maritime this year, congrats to them. And now it can be said that worcestor is over rated.

footballfan2005

sully,

the wsc @ maine score was a bit misleading... a big point in the game was in the fourth quater and Maine was up 21-7... WSC rb fumbled the ball as he went into the endzone and the refs called it a touchback... it was a very questionable call... if the refs called that a touch it would have been a whole different ball game... if anyone lost this game it was the WSC coaching staff for their terrible game plan... and the WSC team is still killing themselves w/stupid penalties... none the less hats off to Maine for taking care of business... they have a good running back in #44

As for the division... correct me if I'm wrong... if WSC state manages to beat BSC next week and Fitchburg... a long shot yes... but WSC would win the league...??  If this happened WSC would have 1 in conference loss and fitchburg would have one and then does it go head-to-head??? I would assume.. anyone know

SullyMustGo

Yea I wasn't at the worcestor game so I don;t know the details, but just seeing that Maine won impressed me. They are having a great season....On the tiebreaker issue, Pat would probly know since he knows everything else.

footballfan2005

As for Sully being a bad coach... he's a bad coach w/no players... after watching Worcester today it's a shame... b/c they have good athletes... and they had a bad gameplan and terrible play calling...

Pat Coleman

I think any two-team tie is always head-to-head first. That's a given.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Footballmom

This is my first post.  I have been reading your posts for years. My son is a senior at Westfield. Yesterday he played Framingham. They had no where to go when it was halftime. They sat on the ground outside the playing field in the pouring rain.  Maybe if they had better facilities for football they would get better players at Framingham.  I know athletes are supposed to be tough but I felt bad for all the guys.  I do not think Westfield's defense gets enough credit.  They are way up there according to stats in D3.  We need to build on our offense considerably in the next few years.  I think our quarterback has gotten sacked over 20 times maybe more.  What does everyone think?

Football mom

waggle09

The athletic facility is a joke. Although they have the turf....everything else is an embarrasement to the program. Atlleast have a tent like curry for haltime  it reminded me of a highschool game. You are right that Westfield has an outstanding defense. Coach K. does an outstanding job with the defense... The offense is anemic...  I  watch a lot of D3 football in the NEFC... Westfield has outstanding Line backers and they played there heart out all year long.. Fitchburgh Stae game took the wind out of their sails...... Mark P. plays his  heart out there  on offense and is tough as nails....

bearyear

what needs to happen in order for bsc to win the championship?

SullyMustGo

Framingham facilities are really nice which includes the brand new gym, field, locker rooms, etc...but they definitly need something like a tent near the field for halftime.

footballfan2005

fitchburg would have to lose thier next two games... and BSC would have to win both of their games