FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fan of d3

and there goes my karma because of you.

superman57

you sound like a 7 year old congrats
Quote from: Tags on October 10, 2007, 10:59:38 PM
You're the only dood on the board that doesn't know & accept that '57 can't spell.

Poor grammar and horrible spelling... it's just how he rolls.

fan of d3

Do you really think I was serious about the Karma comment...gimme a break.

D3 Fan

Superman and fan of D3, did you guys come here to fight about the LL and E8 or talk about the Curry/SC game?  I'm just a little confused by all the banter....

fan of d3

Thank you D3 fan...If you go back a page I came in here to talk about the upcoming game but my little shadow got me sidetracked...

Whats your take on the game this weekend.

superman57

I made a comment that he should not praise springfields defense because it's not really there and I do think Curry has a slight chance IF they can stop the option
Quote from: Tags on October 10, 2007, 10:59:38 PM
You're the only dood on the board that doesn't know & accept that '57 can't spell.

Poor grammar and horrible spelling... it's just how he rolls.

fan of d3

Alright, once again the comment had no reference to springfields defense, at all, anywhere, at all, anywhere...at all. It was to takl about how They can score points with any team.

So D3 Fan, have you seen both teams play? what do you think.

Tags

InTheMix

As much as I would LIKE to see an NEFC team actually win a game in the NCAAs I just don't see it happening this year. Springfield is having a great year this year and even though Curry ran through the NEFC I think the conference was way down this year. I think it'll be the same story for the NEFC, maybe next year.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Superman57 on November 13, 2006, 08:03:47 PM
no, actually I'm an alumni, no I'm not following you just bored, next your still an idiot, last if you had an all-american running back you'd cheer for him too, second I knew him at school at he was a quality guy, a cheer for the good guys

Alumnus is singular. Alumni is plural. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Jonny Utah

Come on Pat, its not like he spelled Saturday wrong or something.

maxpower

All Fisher guys are alumnae anyway.

maxpower

Quote from: Lord Johathan "The Bloody" Preston Utah XVI Prince of Tompkins on November 13, 2006, 10:19:12 PM

Pat is like the most prolific lurker there is.... you can say ten things you just KNOW will get a response and nothing.... but then BAM he pops up when you least expect it to correct your grammar and usage, or just tell you to check the FAQs. You never know where the next PC sighting will be....

Pat Coleman

Quote from: maxpower on November 13, 2006, 10:55:51 PM
Quote from: Lord Johathan "The Bloody" Preston Utah XVI Prince of Tompkins on November 13, 2006, 10:19:12 PM

Pat is like the most prolific lurker there is.... you can say ten things you just KNOW will get a response and nothing.... but then BAM he pops up when you least expect it to correct your grammar and usage, or just tell you to check the FAQs. You never know where the next PC sighting will be....

Well, as moderator I pretty much HAVE to read everything ... and yeah, I often comment. Though it's actually very unlikely to be grammar. It's more likely to be to point out that someone can answer their own question by looking on the site, yes.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

fells

Quote from: Pat Coleman on November 13, 2006, 10:17:07 PM
Quote from: Superman57 on November 13, 2006, 08:03:47 PM
no, actually I'm an alumni, no I'm not following you just bored, next your still an idiot, last if you had an all-american running back you'd cheer for him too, second I knew him at school at he was a quality guy, a cheer for the good guys

Alumnus is singular. Alumni is plural. :)

It's funny, I am on the board of directors for my college alumni association, and we had this debate during one of our meetings. We went back and forth, back and forth about what was proper. We finally ended up with "Alumni"(Which I knew was correct), but I kid you not, the discussion went on for about an hour!!! I alternated between banging my head on the desk and napping because it was driving me loco!!
Chris Fells