FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluenote

LUTE WEEK!!! Can't wait!!!! Bring it on!!!

wildcat11

Quote from: swede on September 30, 2014, 11:19:00 PM
What kind of STUPID are you?  >:(  >:(

I guess I'm the one program backing kind.

Quote from: Bluenote on October 01, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
LUTE WEEK!!! Can't wait!!!! Bring it on!!!

Amen!  Go 'Cats!

bluenote

...a while back, maybe when Wildcat11 was playing the Lutes painted their helmets gold the night before the Linfield game. I think they used spray paint. I wonder what is in store for this Saturday?  :o  Maybe they all grew a mustache?

d-train

Quote from: Bluenote on October 01, 2014, 01:43:24 PM
...a while back, maybe when Wildcat11 was playing the Lutes painted their helmets gold the night before the Linfield game. I think they used spray paint. I wonder what is in store for this Saturday?  :o  Maybe they all grew a mustache?

Close...right era for sure. That was actually for a Western Washington game in 1994 (and stuck for about 18 years).

Looks like there are plenty of mustaches on the PLU roster; though that hasn't quite been enough recently. Don't fear, Scott is brewing up some smoke and mirror formations in the Westering Cauldron.  ;) 

bluenote

Nice preview Wildcat11..... (I like how the Lute graphic is in B&W and Linfield is in color, that's subtle!  8-))

I hope that one lady (former Lute cheerleader) with the cowbell isn't at the game.....  :P

d-train

Quote from: Bluenote on October 01, 2014, 07:16:25 PM
I hope that one lady (former Lute cheerleader) with the cowbell isn't at the game.....  :P
Maybe Gig Harbor Cat can ask her to leave it at home...but I'm pretty sure she'll be there and you can count on some cowbells. Came out of the Cauldron as you probably know.

swede

What do Derek Jeter and George Fox have in Common?

MonroviaCat

Quote from: swede on October 01, 2014, 11:12:36 PM
neither are playing in the playoffs this year...
Go Cats!

d-train

They've both been awkwardly hit on and more-or-less stocked by some dude named swede?

No, it's fear of cats. I heard about the tweet.

swede

Those were funny guys  ;D But I'll have to wait till Thursday to hand out your +karma  :)

Both Jeter and George Fox will be in this weeks Sports Illustrated.

bluenote

Quote from: d-train on October 01, 2014, 08:06:50 PM
Quote from: Bluenote on October 01, 2014, 07:16:25 PM
Maybe Gig Harbor Cat can ask her to leave it at home...but I'm pretty sure she'll be there and you can count on some cowbells. Came out of the Cauldron as you probably know.

...I really don't mind cowbells...it they aren't within 20-30 feet. (this one happened to be like 2ft from my ear  :'(

D O.C.

I never looked at the d3 articles when Fox won the national baseball and basketball titles.

speedybigboy

Any posters at the game this saturday have any particular plans for tailgaiting before the game?  I hope to get down there a bit early.  Looking forward to the game.  Expect it to be a good one.

Pat Coleman

They both copy their message board posts directly from the George Fox athletics Facebook page?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.