Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bleedpurple

On July 28th, A 20 something girl showed up at a ministry making and distributing sandwiches to the homeless in Milwaukee wearing a Frostburg State T-Shirt. I asked her about it and she said she got it as a gift from relatives who live in the Baltimore area.

HSCTiger74

Albertus Magnus College (I admit I had to look it up) window sticker on the back of an SUV in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

jknezek

ONU sticker on an SUV here in Birmingham during my morning commute. Not seen that one before.

jknezek

Funny.... I rarely see DIII stickers here in AL. BSC because it's in town, some Sewanee, but not much. I was visiting my parents in Ocean City NJ a few weeks ago and on the boardwalk I bet I saw a shirt or sweatshirt or car sticker from every NJAC,  NESCAC and MAC college, most of the Centennial, most of the E8 and LL, and a variety of others. I've lived in the South for so long I forget that all those NJ kids scatter to liberal arts schools. Down here if it's not Alabama or Auburn, or when I lived in Florida, FSU or UF, you just didn't advertise that you were going.

Ralph Turner

A Christopher Newport decal on the back window of a Corolla westbound on University Blvd in Tyler, just west of the UT-Tyler campus.

Now that one is unusual!

gordonmann

Saw a Puget Sound t-shirt on a very young boy at a rest stop outside Reading, PA. He came a long way for that candy bar at the rest stop!

cawcdad

Whittier Alumni license platefram in Central CA. A colleague has been wearing his new DePauw shirt.

AndOne

In Estes Park, Colorado.................. Bethany College (WV) license plate frame on an SUV from West Virginia.

Now that's a l-o-n-g trip!

Ralph Turner

Springfield College decal on an SUV in Tyler, TX

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: Ralph Turner on September 24, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

Must have been scouting the possible Pool B competition! ;D

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on September 24, 2017, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: Ralph Turner on September 24, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

Must have been scouting the possible Pool B competition! ;D
+1!  A real insider joke! 

Jack Parkman

I was out at dinner last night in Lone Tree, CO and was standing outside where I saw a woman wearing a Linfield pullover.  Struck up a convo and her son played football there in the late 90's/early 00's.

Ralph Turner

Benedictine decal on the back of a minivan in Tyler.

Hawks88

Berry Mom sticker on an SUV in Auburn yesterday.

Hawks88

Saw a guy wearing a Hope College t-shirt while pulled off at an overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC today. I finished taking a picture and turned around to talk to him but he was already gone.