BB: WIAC: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by BDB, December 30, 2005, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AppletonRocks

Quote from: Just Bill on September 27, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
No, they're not doing any work on their on-campus field. That is strictly a practice field at this point. Copeland is their home for the foreseeable future.

Stuart Copeland could really bang the drums. 
Run the floor or Run DMC !!

2016 WIAC Pick 'Em Board Champion

tomt4525

Class of 2017 OF Zach Campbell has committed to play at Whitewater.  He was a member of the Division 1 State Champion Burlington team.  Very good get for the Warhawks.

ShineTime

Who don't they get it's getting very old.  When is Point going to get an elite recruit?
GOTTA LOVE ACT 10

tomt4525

Quote from: ShineTime on October 14, 2016, 10:33:36 AM
Who don't they get it's getting very old.  When is Point going to get an elite recruit?

What is getting old is your responses, Point gets plenty of elite recruits year in and year out...as does Whitewater.

ShineTime

It's sure gotten Point real far.  I hope your not trying to insist Point is even close to being in Whitewater's league because the gap is very large.
GOTTA LOVE ACT 10

tomt4525

Quote from: ShineTime on October 14, 2016, 05:13:05 PM
It's sure gotten Point real far.  I hope your not trying to insist Point is even close to being in Whitewater's league because the gap is very large.

What I think is that Point returns as much talent as anyone in the conference this coming season.  They will have deep pitching and a young lineup that got a lot of experience last year.  So yes, next season I expect a very good year and right in the thick of a conference title for UWSP next season.

Your MO is always doom and gloom with UWSP.  Whitewater, La Crosse, Oshkosh and Point will always get elite recruits..the WIAC is an extremely tough conference.  There will be up and down years.  Whitewater has had it rolling lately, along with La Crosse.  If you think Whitewater is untouchable, go follow them and spare us your repetitive posts.

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: tomt4525 on October 16, 2016, 11:27:18 AM
Quote from: ShineTime on October 14, 2016, 05:13:05 PM

What I think is that Point returns as much talent as anyone in the conference this coming season.  They will have deep pitching and a young lineup that got a lot of experience last year.  So yes, next season I expect a very good year and right in the thick of a conference title for UWSP next season.

Your MO is always doom and gloom with UWSP.  Whitewater, La Crosse, Oshkosh and Point will always get elite recruits..the WIAC is an extremely tough conference.  There will be up and down years.  Whitewater has had it rolling lately, along with La Crosse.  If you think Whitewater is untouchable, go follow them and spare us your repetitive posts.

Please don't do that Shine.  Your chicken little take on Point is simply too entertaining.     
"Just think twice is my only advice."

ShineTime

I guess my point is it feels like whitewater owns point right now. 
GOTTA LOVE ACT 10

cubs

Quote from: ShineTime on October 17, 2016, 01:29:45 PM
No different that UWO owning the entire WSUC/WIAC for a long time, and then in just a matter of three years they finished with a losing record....
2008-09 and 2012-13 WIAC Fantasy League Champion

2008-09 WIAC Pick'Em Tri-Champion

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: ShineTime on October 17, 2016, 01:29:45 PM

While it's true we were owning Point in the 2013 and 2014 seasons (7-2) in past two seasons (2015 & 2016) the WARHAWKS are 6-5 vs the Pointers.  Admittedly it was 3-1 last year but the Pointers were 4-3 the year before.  I'm not sure that I would call an advantage in one season "own(ing)" anyone.  That could reverse itself this coming season.  But your tendency to over react to the short term is well documented. 

Of course it all depends on your definition of "owning" someone.  To me owning some one is what we're doing to Platteville in football right now by winning the past 12 straight. 

O
"Just think twice is my only advice."

tomt4525

2017 LHP Jonah Landowski of Oconomowoc will pursue his baseball career at Oshkosh.  This is a commit that Oshkosh can build their 2017 class around, I expect him to be in the rotation very early in his career.

tomt4525

2017 OF Eric Modaff, from Oregon WI, will continue his baseball career at Oshkosh.  Another solid get for the Titan program.

tomt4525

2017 SS from Waterford Union, Matt Korman, has committed to play baseball for the Whitewater Warhawks.

tomt4525

2017 RHP Charlie Peterson from Waukesha South will play baseball at UW-La Crosse.  He's regularly been clocked in the mid-80s so has some great potential. 

ShineTime

Is anyone going to uwsp?  This site can make a guy very depressed.  There's never anyone posting this guy is going to uwsp.  Rich keep getting richer.
GOTTA LOVE ACT 10