Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSCTiger74

Decals for Kenyon football and Denison lacrosse on an SUV at my regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Little Giant 89

Williams sweatshirt on a young woman in the lobby of the JW Marriott in Indianapolis this morning.

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Little Giant 89 on December 14, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
Williams sweatshirt on a young woman in the lobby of the JW Marriott in Indianapolis this morning.
A UMHB sticker  and a Sam Houston State University (SHSU FCS Semifinalist) sticker on the back of a car in Wylie TX.

Ouch!  0-2 this weekend in the playoffs.

Ralph Turner

Not geographically distant but definitely worth sharing,

Driving eastbound on I-20 east of Dallas...

Keep UTD Nerdy  (They haven't sponsored football yet, maybe never will.)

cawcdad

A Linfield sweatshirt on a lady in Moraga, CA at the St. Mary's College - UNC Asheville basketball game. Her son goes to Linfield.

cawcdad

Willamette volleyball jacket at a girls basketball game her in central California.

ITH radio

Illinois Wesleyan Titans t at the gym yesterday am
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

ADL70

Knox Prairie Fire sticker in Georgetown TX
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

HSCTiger74

Woman with a St. John Fisher sweatshirt coming out of a Hallmark store in Matthews, NC.
TANSTAAFL

Caz Bombers

saw a guy with an Arcadia Knights t-shirt at Dunkin Donuts in New Paltz, NY last weekend.

Emory was the correct response to Final Jeopardy last Thursday evening, something about which school donated land to start the CDC.

One of the incorrect answers given was also a D3 school, Johns Hopkins.

cawcdad

One of the studenta st the school where I teach in Modesto, CA came walking down the hall with a Pacific Boxers swetshirt on. When I commented, she said she found it at a thrift store.  :P

badgerwarhawk

This morning during the Olympic wrap up on our local NBC channel a woman gave a shout out to Shenendoah
"Just think twice is my only advice."

jamtod

Calvin Alumni rear window sticker on a car driving through downtown St Paul. Also had MSU and some other stickers indicative of a native Michigander.

Ralph Turner

MIT bumper sticker in Pinehurst NC.

Hampden-Sydney men's tennis team on its way to Orlando for a tennis tournament in the Raleigh-Durham airport.

Ralph Turner

Yea Sewanee Right sticker on the back windshield of a truck in Longview TX.