New England Collegiate Conference (NECC)

Started by d3bballinboston, May 31, 2007, 06:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smitty Oom

Osprey, I hope Newbury takes it after my Pilgrims lose 87-85 to Mitchell in OT on what appears to be a last second 3. Couldn't find the video, but I didn't look that hard...

:( Sad day for NEC :(

TheOsprey

Quote from: Smitty Oom on February 22, 2019, 12:44:18 AM
Osprey, I hope Newbury takes it after my Pilgrims lose 87-85 to Mitchell in OT on what appears to be a last second 3. Couldn't find the video, but I didn't look that hard...

:( Sad day for NEC :(
https://athletics.nec.edu/watch/?Archive=317&type=Archive

Here's the whole game replay Smitty.   I missed the end myself.  Final should be interesting.   Unfortunately,  NEC cost themselves an invitation I believe to the party.

GO NIGHTHAWKS!! 

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Both NECC games ended in heartbreak.  Pretty rough for the home teams.

One thing I had not realized until last night was that Tank Roberson (formerly of Pine Manor and, more recently, Castleton) transfered to Newbury at the semester break.  A real strong guard with somewhere around 1900 career points scored really changes the complexity of that team.  A strong individual performance can really be troublesome come playoff time.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

TheOsprey

Come on Newbury,  keep your existence going.  Would love to see the Nighthawks in the tourney.   Good luck!!  I believe!!!😏

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Ultimate Titan Fan

Just tuned into the Lynx UMPI game on a lark and watched one of the best come-back games I've ever seen.

Greek Tragedy

5'10" NEC guard, Calvin Cheek was one steal away from a quadruple double. 16 pts, 18 rebs, 10 assists and 9 steals.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.