FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longtimefan

I hope you find a place to watch, Runk ! Don't want to miss this one !

yessir

Any pre-game tailgating going on at MU? Also I was told you have to buy the tickets online prior to the game...are tickets not available at the game? Thanks for the help...looking forward to a good game against 2 D3 powerhouse teams!! Much respect for The MU program.
Walking on thin ice cuz someone lost......again.

Cruzader

Quote from: amonachino on December 06, 2012, 07:31:28 PM
you are able to watch the game on your computer.  Go to the Mount football site and click on video at 2PM and watch the game on your lap top or computer.  Espn 3 is for smaller venues or to compliment as 2nd choice to Espn on occasions. It looks like this   12/8/12
Football
Mary Hardin-Baylor
Mount Union
2:00 PM
NCAA Playoffs - Semifinals Mount Union Stadium
Preview Live stats Live stats Video Audio Tickets
You also can watch the game live at the UMHB football website, No downloading of programs necessary very easy. Just hit the watch live Icon and your in, also there are live stats and audio. Watched many Cru Away games this year on this reliable program on website. Fortunately will not have to this weekend. Me and my boys will be Alliance for the big showdown. Go Cru!

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: Cruzader on December 07, 2012, 01:20:29 AM
you are able to watch the game on your computer.  Go to the Mount football site and click on video at 2PM and watch the game on your lap top or computer.  Espn 3 is for smaller venues or to compliment as 2nd choice to Espn on occasions. It looks like this   12/8/12
Football
Mary Hardin-Baylor
Mount Union
You also can watch the game live at the UMHB football website, No downloading of programs necessary very easy. Just hit the watch live Icon and your in, also there are live stats and audio. Watched many Cru Away games this year on this reliable program on website. Fortunately will not have to this weekend. Me and my boys will be Alliance for the big showdown. Go Cru!

I'm not sure if UMHB is allowed to do that this week.  NCAA may own the "rights" to the came and not allow it.
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

HScoach

Quote from: yessir on December 06, 2012, 10:18:54 PM
Any pre-game tailgating going on at MU? Also I was told you have to buy the tickets online prior to the game...are tickets not available at the game? Thanks for the help...looking forward to a good game against 2 D3 powerhouse teams!! Much respect for The MU program.

Tickets sold at the gate on game day.
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

rscl70

Quote from: yessir on December 06, 2012, 10:18:54 PM

Tailgate is in the parking lot at the south west corner of the stadium.  You can't miss it.

All seats at Mount Union are reserved.  You will do better to buy early and in the comments ask for higher seating.  If you get in the lower rows your view will be blocked by players on the sideline and folks walking in front of you.
12-0 = 13

runk

Thanks Cruz, but as Kira's dad said takes me to the espn 3 site . Hate to miss this one but may have to just listen

theaprof

Don't forget the pre-pre-game get together tonight at Reys 62 in Alliance.  We'll meet around 8:30.  UMHB fans are welcome as well--we may even buy you a drink!

www.reys62.com
Reloading--Again, and again, and again....

mtfan

Quote from: theaprof on December 07, 2012, 08:56:29 AM
Don't forget the pre-pre-game get together tonight at Reys 62 in Alliance.  We'll meet around 8:30.  UMHB fans are welcome as well--we may even buy you a drink!

www.reys62.com
pre sampled wings last night.....mmmmmmmmmm :P. talked with them, we're set, see you guys at 8:30, will probably be there a bit earlier so see ya then! Skunk has the beer tab i believe  :o

MUC80

Football
Mary Hardin-Baylor
Mount Union

I just tested it and I can get ESPN3 live on my laptop! This is very exciting because I can now watch International Cricket: West Indies vs. Bangladesh LIVE!  :P

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Kira & Jaxon's Dad on December 07, 2012, 05:52:58 AM
Quote from: Cruzader on December 07, 2012, 01:20:29 AM
Football
Mary Hardin-Baylor
Mount Union

I'm not sure if UMHB is allowed to do that this week.  NCAA may own the "rights" to the came and not allow it.

Yep. That's correct.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Ric

Quote from: bman on December 05, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
Quote from: Ric on December 05, 2012, 08:53:36 PM
Mount Union lost an Alum, a long time season ticket holder, a fan and a great friend today. Clyde will be missed by many. I'm sure he'll be watching Saturday's game on the 50 in the top row with Larry, right where they like to be.

Ric

One thing I always liked abourt your website, was the tribute to your uncle.   I used to periodically look at that, when I needed to keep things in perspective.  It showed alot about your character, in what you had to say about him and what he meant to you...
...my condolences...

Bman, your comments are appreciated. Of all the material that was on my site, the page about Larry is the one I miss the most. He'll be in the booth with me tomorrow just like he is every week. And he loves this team!

rscl70

Those of you seated in the top five rows of the East Stands are going to love the view of the temporary camera platforms.
12-0 = 13

wesleydad

Quote from: MUC80 on December 07, 2012, 09:47:50 AM
Football
Mary Hardin-Baylor
Mount Union

I just tested it and I can get ESPN3 live on my laptop! This is very exciting because I can now watch International Cricket: West Indies vs. Bangladesh LIVE!  :P

guys, enjoy this evening, wish i was on the road to see you guys this evening and the game tomorrow.  good luck to both teams and i will surely see some of you, either team wins, in salem next week.  will have some wings at hh tonight to join the wing thing fun.

amonachino