FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Boerger

Wow  .. yet another turnover from MUC.  Make it count,  Cru!!

Bill McCabe

SUADC

echelontx

Oooh oooh javicz jones has turned this momentum around!!  Go CRU 15-0 in 15th season!!

yessir

The MU fans are so funny...I'm not sure they've ever see their team play like this at home. Haha. I'm not impressed with their fans...a little nasty for being such a historically dominant team. I don't think having 1/2 of the home fans sit on the visitors is a good idea. I could see the stands getting pretty nasty at times.
Walking on thin ice cuz someone lost......again.

umhb2001

Great first half. Just need to make some adjustments on the passing game. Lets go!
Watch out for the wreckingCRU defense!!

CRUWORLD

UMHB Alumni, life long Cru finatic.

zipmac22

Way to go Cru! Keep taking the ball home!
D3 National Champions:  2016, 2018, 2021

UMHB03

Gotta take the momentum back here. Can't give up a score and then give them a 3 and out.
2016, 2018, and 2021 D3 Football National Champions

DE Wesley Fan

C'mon Cru - finish strong here!!

echelontx

zipmac22

The Cru needs to show that Mount Union can lose!
D3 National Champions:  2016, 2018, 2021

UMHB03

Very disappointing. I thought this was our year. They had a comfortable lead and let it get away.

Good season, but with 2013 looking to be a rebuilding year, it's disappointing to think that we let another opportunity at the Stagg Bowl slip through our fingers.
2016, 2018, and 2021 D3 Football National Champions

jaypeter

Wow...what a game here. UMHB certainly showed that Mount could lose today.  Incredible comeback by mount union...incredible game by UMHB and both teams certainly left it all on the field.  Props to y'all...serious serious props.  As scary a game Mount has ever played and somehow managed to win.

Kelly Boggs

Congtaulation to The Cru on another great season. Hats off to Mt. Union.
UMHB alumnus and proud supporter of The CRU. "UP with the PURPLE!" 

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas." - Darrell Royal

"Never make excuses. Your friends don't need them and your foes won't believe them." John Wooden