FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3Somebody

Quote from: d3ftball1 on October 19, 2005, 10:32:42 PM
disgracetofootball just registered today at 8:08:27 I guess everyone knows who that is. Same garbage posts same person. You really do need to get a life!!!!  Actually people do care who is winning in this conference and the fact that they can say positive things about someone else's team is class....which you wouldn't understand.

Relax, I'm not him. But Yes! Let's assume because somebody registered today and tore down D3 football that it is me! I really wonder where some of you receive your education.

We know AUFB got his from Aurora....and we know the reputation of that school....such as taking NIU's dropouts, etc.

The fact that "they can say positive things about someone else's team is class" is crap...because you are directing this at what AUFB has said about Benedictine. Once again, the only reason AUFB cares about BU football is because he and Coach Cooper share some type of bond....whether that be them coaching now, before, or him being coached by Cooper.

I wish we could see the archives of aufb literally BASHING BU football....but only up until Cooper was hired....then he started to praise them. Coincidence? I think not.

M*A*S*H*

This is just a reply to how Greenville held MAC to negative 7-yds rushing. Do remember that their offensive line is pretty slow and unathletic. They should probably rearrange that line and get some guys who dont look like they are 400 lbs.

aufb05

Pongo-

Actually I got my education at Northeastern.

d3ftball1

I really never said who I was talking about so why do you assume its you d3s? And about the class issue there are more people that say positive things about other schools teams than aufb. It seems he also didn't get his degree from au so your post wasn't very accurate.  Is there a reason you have something against bu football?

D3Somebody

Quote from: aufb05 on October 20, 2005, 08:44:53 AM
Pongo-

Actually I got my education at Northeastern.

What a great school  :-[

So what is your connection with Cooper then....that is...if you really did go to Northwestern....wait....Northeastern  :D

D3Somebody

Quote from: d3ftball1 on October 20, 2005, 10:27:36 AM
I really never said who I was talking about so why do you assume its you d3s? And about the class issue there are more people that say positive things about other schools teams than aufb. It seems he also didn't get his degree from au so your post wasn't very accurate.  Is there a reason you have something against bu football?

I can make assumptions based on the way you write. There are not more people than AU tat say positive things about other schools. Most of you bash other schools....and until Cooper got the job at BU....everyone bashed BU. People have also bashed Lakeland and Mac not too long ago from their respective schools. I don't care what happened in that game, who fought with who, etc.....they are still bashing each other. So don't come on here and tell me people are saying positive things about other programs.

IF that post wasn't accurate, and he really did go to Northeastern, my other posts at his connection with Cooper are dead on....and I'm sure of that.

d3ftball1

I stand corrected I do remember the Lackland and Mac posts now Sorry about that I guess I was the inaccurate one.

aufb05

Pongo-

I knew you were a closet fan. So r they going to this week or not? Laz Predictions think so.

superstar

this guy is an ignorant piece of crap.  please block this bozo Pat.

Black Cat

i've read alot of you guys messages over the past year and i'm definitely shocked with the kind of program bashing you guys do on hear!  First and foremost until you've walked in these kid's shoes and shared time on the field, sweat and bleed with them you have no idea of what "today's football is all about"!!!!!!!!  It's also apparent that the majority of you and I "fondly" state, spent your supposed careers at this "level". 

(re:Team Rosters, recruiting
By now, being "former" players or supporters you should have the common sense to realize that as the economy changes so does the respectful universities.    Yet, it's been found that the normal, "teenager" share the same characteristics,once they graduate they want to get out of state!!!!!!!  It's unfortunate for both "inner city"and "outskirts" programs because these kids want think about attending them but it'stoo close to home.  After a attending a school in Wisconsin or Iowa and etc  these same athletes return home.

D3Somebody

Quote from: aufb05 on October 20, 2005, 01:20:49 PM
Pongo-

I knew you were a closet fan. So r they going to this week or not? Laz Predictions think so.

You avoided the Northeastern comment....did I upset you...I'm sowwy  :'(

D3Somebody

Quote from: superstar on October 20, 2005, 02:33:38 PM
this guy is an ignorant piece of crap.  please block this bozo Pat.

Sounds good Mr. 3 posts  ::)

D3Somebody

Quote from: Black Cat on October 20, 2005, 03:05:01 PM
i've read alot of you guys messages over the past year and i'm definitely shocked with the kind of program bashing you guys do on hear!  First and foremost until you've walked in these kid's shoes and shared time on the field, sweat and bleed with them you have no idea of what "today's football is all about"!!!!!!!!  It's also apparent that the majority of you and I "fondly" state, spent your supposed careers at this "level". 

(re:Team Rosters, recruiting
By now, being "former" players or supporters you should have the common sense to realize that as the economy changes so does the respectful universities.    Yet, it's been found that the normal, "teenager" share the same characteristics,once they graduate they want to get out of state!!!!!!!  It's unfortunate for both "inner city"and "outskirts" programs because these kids want think about attending them but it'stoo close to home.  After a attending a school in Wisconsin or Iowa and etc  these same athletes return home.

I don't think anyone understood that post. Try writing it in Chinese...maybe it will come out better.

aufb05

Pongo-

Na, you don't bother me. You make an uneventful day interesting. But all good things come to an end. You F----- up this Board enough, we're here to talk about football not respond to head cases.

This is my last post to anything you have to contibute and I would recommend the same to everyone else. We don't need Pat to make this kid go away - just don't respond to him.

D3Somebody

Quote from: aufb05 on October 20, 2005, 07:03:10 PM
Pongo-

Na, you don't bother me. You make an uneventful day interesting. But all good things come to an end. You F----- up this Board enough, we're here to talk about football not respond to head cases.

This is my last post to anything you have to contibute and I would recommend the same to everyone else. We don't need Pat to make this kid go away - just don't respond to him.

I do bother you....and it bothers you. How do I know? The second someone has to revert to vulgar language...then you know. I think you have called me immature in the past...seems like you are the immature one.

It appears I hit a soft spot ripping on your "scholarly" northeastern education....don't worry...you would've learned the same if not less at Aurora (well, probably the same).

If this is goodbye....then at least tell me your connection with coach Coop...wait....forget it....I already hit the nail on the head a few posts ago.

Good luck against Macmurray/or whoever Aurora plays....Coach AUFB05