FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider 68

Quote from: Barber Greene on August 19, 2010, 04:34:39 PM
Former Raider Johan Lorenzo is trying out for UWW. What can you tell me about him (as a player)?

HScoach should know the name, details, but you will have to wait until the HS soccer scrimmage is over! Or maybe Seventies knows about him. :)
13 time Division III National Champions

Barber Greene

Quote from: Raider 68 on August 19, 2010, 04:41:02 PM
Former Raider Johan Lorenzo is trying out for UWW. What can you tell me about him (as a player)?

HScoach should know the name, details, but you will have to wait until the HS soccer scrimmage is over! Or maybe Seventies knows about him. :)

He was on the roster in 2008 and has his own video about transferring. Seems to be an outside pass rusher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=715lyL7jwoI

pradierguy

Never heard of him - was still a bit involved with the program in 2008 and I don't recognize the name at all.

I hope Herm comes back. I think he had a little Janikowski in him  :o

02 Warhawk

Quote from: pradierguy on August 19, 2010, 05:43:58 PM
Never heard of him - was still a bit involved with the program in 2008 and I don't recognize the name at all.

I hope Herm comes back. I think he had a little Janikowski in him  :o

you don't say  :P

runyr

Quote from: Barber Greene on August 19, 2010, 04:49:00 PM

He was on the roster in 2008 and has his own video about transferring. Seems to be an outside pass rusher.

Johan Lorenzo was listed on 2007 Roster as one of 31 DL's.   He was listed as 6'3" 215 lb, freshman from Miami, FL / Hialeah
He wasn't listed on 2008 Roster, nor 2009 Roster.

(source: mtunionfootball.com)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."  Confucius

seventiesraider

Quote from: runyr on August 19, 2010, 09:31:51 PM
Quote from: Barber Greene on August 19, 2010, 04:49:00 PM

Johan Lorenzo was listed on 2007 Roster as one of 31 DL's.   He was listed as 6'3" 215 lb, freshman from Miami, FL / Hialeah
He wasn't listed on 2008 Roster, nor 2009 Roster.

(source: mtunionfootball.com)

And from looking at 100 people in the home stands in the video, he was a JV

And no one wishes Herm was coming back as much as me, but alas...
Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...same as it ever was...

seventiesraider

I wanted to welcome Josh Reilly, the new Assistant Sports Information Director at Mount Union. Remember when Sports Information at Mount was Mikey taking some point-n-press pictures and bracketing a six paragraph game story with the pictures.
We've come a long way in 6-8 years

Pat Coleman

I just wanted to put in a word here for purchase of Kickoff. In the past we've gotten great support from the OAC and Mount Union in particular, but not so far this season. We've made some changes this year to get better team-by-team capsules and I can definitely see it in the OAC previews. Plus, we have a pair of features dealing with OAC teams.

http://www.d3football.com/kickoff/

Still almost a week until publication, etc., but hoping for more support from OAC fans!
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

reality check

Quote from: Pat Coleman on August 20, 2010, 12:40:52 AM
I just wanted to put in a word here for purchase of Kickoff. In the past we've gotten great support from the OAC and Mount Union in particular, but not so far this season. We've made some changes this year to get better team-by-team capsules and I can definitely see it in the OAC previews. Plus, we have a pair of features dealing with OAC teams.

http://www.d3football.com/kickoff/

Still almost a week until publication, etc., but hoping for more support from OAC fans!

The SCIAC coverage is great too.   ;D
OAC Champs: 1942 (one title ties us with Ohio State)
OAC Runners-Up: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2005, 2004, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1982, 1941 (Stupid Mount Union!)
MOL Champs: 1952, 1950

seventiesraider

Pat-I asked the Heidelberg SID to send you updated information about the field and enrollment

I got my Kickoff

Pat Coleman

Thanks -- it will be reflected on the new site, when we move over to Presto. Not making any more changes on the current platform.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

BashDad

New platform, new design? Or just new platform?

PurpleSuit

i've heard he's a "cuban missle"...would be an interesting game if he ever is on the field in the annual Mount-UWW game

sucks to hear about Herm

Pat Coleman

Quote from: BashDad on August 20, 2010, 12:55:07 AM
New platform, new design? Or just new platform?

Both! I'm very excited. Long overdue!

BashDad