MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwumichigander

iwumichigander

Quote from: markerickson on April 18, 2019, 04:36:38 PM
Not sure why North Park continues to feature a photo of Jordan Robinson on its athletics page when the kid has not played at Kedzie and Foster in two years after declaring himself eligible for the NBA draft.

https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Jordan-Robinson/Summary/89787
If your trying to sell a success , in a program not having a lot of success , you feature recent success!

Would you rather have screen shots of Sager?  Sager at the microphone , Sager at the scorer's table, interviewing the coach,Sager at the burger joint by campus

Maybe you post a screen shot of one of Sager's marathon D3 posts (wait nobody has enough server and disk space for that other than D3Hoops :o ;D ;) (send you donations please))

Gregory Sager

Ate a bad burrito today, Larry? Or somebody cut you off in traffic, perhaps?
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

iwumichigander

Quote from: Gregory Sager on April 20, 2019, 12:31:03 AM
Ate a bad burrito today, Larry? Or somebody cut you off in traffic, perhaps?
I actually did get cut off in traffic today , not once but twice! :(.

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

Titan Q

Titan Q

Titan Q

https://twitter.com/brendan_smith3/status/1121778113464107009
-----------

Ron Rose and the Titans have landed Brendan Smith, a 6-8 F/C from St. Francis Borgia HS (Mo). Smith averaged 9 points, 7 rebounds, and 2 assists this year and shot .527 from the field. He was named 1st Team AAA Large Division all-conference.

I have never seen Smith play.  A D3 head coach that recruited him very hard described him as "athletic...a shot blocker...can run the floor...super high ceiling...raw offensively...I think he can be very good at IWU."

The Titans have added really nice size in this class with 6-8 F/C Smith and 6-8 F/C Cole Khoury (both from the St. Louis area).

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9073375/Brendan-Smith

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/boys-basketball/aaa-large-all-conference/article_fdfca5b8-442c-11e9-8ffe-07996468c3ff.html

Titan Q

Guys I am aware of who have announced via Twitter their intention to play basketball at IWU...

Lucas Heflen, 6-3 G/F (St. Charles North HS)
- 11.1 ppg, 5.1 rpg

Cole Khoury, 6-8 C (Columbia HS)
- 12.4 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 2.1 bog, .620 FG

Cody Mitchell, 6-6 SF/PF (St. Charles East HS)
- 13.8 ppg, 8.6 rpg

Tommy Nelson, 6-5 PF (Bloomington Central Catholic HS)
- 18.2 ppg, 9.2 rpg, .590 FG
- 2A 3rd team all-state IBCA

Sam Painter, 6-3 SG (Litchfield HS)
- 19 ppg, 7 rpg, 4 apg
- 2A 3rd Team all-state IBCA

Keondre Schumacher 6-0 SG (D1 Winthrop U./Normal U High HS '17)
- 17.4 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 4.4 apg, 2.0 spg '16-17
- 3A 2nd team all-state IBCA '16-17
- Will be a So. next year

Brendan Smith, 6-8 C (St. Francis Borgia HS Mo.)
- 9.0 ppg, 7.1 rpg, .527 FG

Ryan Verhulst, 6-3 SG (Hersey HS)
- 6.2 ppg 

Luke Yoder, 6-0 PG (Bloomington Central Catholic HS)
- 16.2 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 5.9 apg, 1.9 spg
- 2A 1st team all-state IBCA

AndOne

NCC

North Central welcomes Matt Miller, a 6'1" SG from Parkway West HS in the St. Louis suburb of Ballwin, MO.

11.1  PPG
  2.3  RPG
  1.8  APG
39.9  Overall FG%
39.7  Two point FG%
40.0  Three point FG%
74.1  FT%

As the leading scorer on this season's 5 win team, Matt was usually the focal point of the opposition's defensive efforts.

Titan Q

Aiden Chang Instagram post...

"Two days before my injury I accepted a job as a Consulting Analyst at @accenture. I'm extremely lucky to announce that they're allowing me to start work in May of 2020, so that I can enroll in Graduate school and receive my Masters in Organizational Leadership. This will also allow me to finish my basketball career at North Central College as a medical hardship. A huge weight off my shoulders knowing I'll be able to finish out my dream and I'm ecstatic for this opportunity. Tough times don't last, tough people do! #WeAreNC"

hopefan

Quote from: Titan Q on April 28, 2019, 08:18:40 AM

"Two days before my injury I accepted a job as a Consulting Analyst at @accenture. I'm extremely lucky to announce that they're allowing me to start work in May of 2020, so that I can enroll in Graduate school and receive my Masters in Organizational Leadership. This will also allow me to finish my basketball career at North Central College as a medical hardship. A huge weight off my shoulders knowing I'll be able to finish out my dream and I'm ecstatic for this opportunity. Tough times don't last, tough people do! #WeAreNC"

Such a classy post from Mr. Chang... I'll be rootin' for him....
The only thing not to be liked in Florida is no D3 hoops!!!

lmitzel

Quote from: Titan Q on April 28, 2019, 08:18:40 AM

Let's just say I'm looking forward to the home opener in 7 months. I haven't been this excited for a lineup introduction since Lauren Hernandez came back from a pair of ACL tears a few years back.
Official D-III Championship BeltTM Cartographer
2022 CCIW Football Pick 'Em Co-Champion
#THREEEEEEEEE