Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

UW-Lacrosse bumper sticker seen heading east bound on I-20 outside Clintion MS.

Washington University St Louis T-shirt outside Lambert's in Foley AL.  (The original Lambert's is in Sikeston MO.)

HSCTiger74

Sewanee window sticker on the way to the Panthers/49ers game today.
TANSTAAFL

cawcdad

Cal Lutheran shirt on a student in the halls on Thursday here in Central CA.

DPU3619

Saw a young lady with a Willamette sweatshirt walking around Indianapolis this afternoon.

Ron Boerger

Hendrix sticker on a small SUV in southbound I-35 as I was heading to San Antonio yesterday.

retagent

Washington University St Louis T-shirt outside Lambert's in Foley AL.  (The original Lambert's is in Sikeston MO.)
[/quote]

I've been to the one in Sikeston. Do they also have "Throwed Rolls" in Foley?

Ralph Turner

Quote from: retagent on October 24, 2010, 10:49:50 PM

I've been to the one in Sikeston. Do they also have "Throwed Rolls" in Foley?
[/quote]
Yes!  Maybe that student was in Foley on a cultural exchange program.   :D

K-Mack

Ripon College car sticker in my neighborhood (where I've also seen Wheaton) in Va.
Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

Danny Boy

About 10 years ago I was living in Tulsa, OK and wore my F&@K WABASH shirt to the convenience store.  Go figure, the VERY FIRST guy I see when I get out of the car comes up to me and asks whether I went to Depauw.  Turns out, he was a Wally.
Depauw Never Quits

02 Warhawk

Saw a mother and daughter wearing UW-Whitewater Bowling t-shirts going into a Walgreens in Lombard, IL.

I wonder if they noticed my UWW Alumn sticker on my car in the parking lot  ;D

HSCTiger74

TCNJ window sticker around the corner from my house in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

roocru

Saw a guy wearing a Colorado College sweatshirt at a high school game in San Antonio while watching the team my son is coaching.
Anything that you ardently desire, vividly imagine, totally believe and enthusiastically pursue will inevitably come to pass !!!

K-Mack

Quote from: K-Mack on October 25, 2010, 01:32:26 AM
Ripon College car sticker in my neighborhood (where I've also seen Wheaton) in Va.

Okay, now a peeling Jersey City State sticker. I'm starting to wonder if I live in the perfectest place on earth. Anywhere with this many D3 alums must be good.
Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

Ralph Turner

This morning, I saw a "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus beside the Ramada Inn here in Tyler.  I looked on the back of the bus, but I did not see any decals for places where they had traveled, D3 or otherwise. :-\     :D

HSCTiger74

Bowdoin window stickers on two separate Subaru wagons at my local grocery store.   
TANSTAAFL