FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Parkman

Quote from: MonroviaCat on November 18, 2019, 04:44:24 PM
Quote from: olddog on November 18, 2019, 03:04:47 PM
Quote from: D O.C. on November 18, 2019, 02:20:46 PM
For fans traveling to see Saturday's game let me try to lighten the parking problem....
There is parking under the field accessible off Palm Avenue.
Most streets are permit parking.
I'm going to see if Orange HS has their lot open.
200 yards from the visitors stands.

DOC plenty of parking under the stadium...The real trick is tickets, CU sets up a table and uses your old PC to print the tickets out. A line of 10 people in front of you could take 15 minutes for the tickets to print. Their are two lines, open and lists..a minor pain, great site lines from the visitor side and very comfortable seats. LF fans if you missed the Cat Dome, bring an ice pack to sit on, welcome...
Last time we played Chapman I think I was able to purchase a ticket online ahead of time and skip the line---looks like this is still an option:

https://tickets.chapman.edu/Online/seatSelect.asp

Thanks for posting this.  The link you had is a few steps forward but this one will take you to the main page.

https://tickets.chapman.edu/Online/default.asp

This link allows you to register your vehicle to park under the stadium with ease.

https://chapman.nupark.com/events/Events/Register/b879ef24-e702-425b-96a3-20d39db3eea2

desertcat1

Quote from: Jack Parkman on November 18, 2019, 11:21:49 PM
Quote from: MonroviaCat on November 18, 2019, 04:44:24 PM
Quote from: olddog on November 18, 2019, 03:04:47 PM
Quote from: D O.C. on November 18, 2019, 02:20:46 PM
For fans traveling to see Saturday's game let me try to lighten the parking problem....
There is parking under the field accessible off Palm Avenue.
Most streets are permit parking.
I'm going to see if Orange HS has their lot open.
200 yards from the visitors stands.

Thanks jack it work so far?  :-*
DOC plenty of parking under the stadium...The real trick is tickets, CU sets up a table and uses your old PC to print the tickets out. A line of 10 people in front of you could take 15 minutes for the tickets to print. Their are two lines, open and lists..a minor pain, great site lines from the visitor side and very comfortable seats. LF fans if you missed the Cat Dome, bring an ice pack to sit on, welcome...
Last time we played Chapman I think I was able to purchase a ticket online ahead of time and skip the line---looks like this is still an option:

https://tickets.chapman.edu/Online/seatSelect.asp

Thanks for posting this.  The link you had is a few steps forward but this one will take you to the main page.

https://tickets.chapman.edu/Online/default.asp

This link allows you to register your vehicle to park under the stadium with ease.

https://chapman.nupark.com/events/Events/Register/b879ef24-e702-425b-96a3-20d39db3eea2

Thanks Jack, it worked too, stop by the bench and say hello.  :'(
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

OCguy

To all the NWC visitors coming to Chaptown this weekend please know that the parking lot under the stadium isn't the only parking. There is another parking structure on the backside of the law school on the west side of campus. There is also a plenty of parking in the surrounding neighborhoods please just make sure to read the signs.

Looking forward to a fun and energetic environment for Chapman's first ever home playoff game.

olddog

make sure you spend money this weekend so we can tax you and enjoy our traffic...
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

DFWCrufan

Dear brothers and sisters of Linfield.... monkeystomp...That is the moral imperative...anything below 50 and you turn in your top ten recipient card and all of it's privileges, no more hot tub, sushi bar and private jet. But seriously Cats take it to them.

Your friends from Texas
9 Year Member of the CRU-Nation! UMHB National Champions 2016 and 2018

bluenote

It's time to go south and DOMINATE! The Beast is near!  :o

D O.C.

At this point in life we'll take a 1 point win.
IMHO

The same on the 30th  🙂

desertcat1

Quote from: DFWCrufan on November 19, 2019, 10:42:02 PM
Dear brothers and sisters of Linfield.... monkeystomp...That is the moral imperative...anything below 50 and you turn in your top ten recipient card and all of it's privileges, no more hot tub, sushi bar and private jet. But seriously Cats take it to them.

Your friends from Texas

Dfw,   

We'll take a one or 21 . After all it is the sciac.

You Texas boys know BBQ( millers)  8-)

Send the dogggs home with their tails tucked deep ,

Your friends from the other side of the island.  :-*
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

George Thompson

Quote from: DFWCrufan on November 19, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

Your friends from Texas

DFWCrufan,
You may be overestimating this year's Wildcat team.    They have several key injuries and have yet to play 4 good quarters against quality teams.     I will be happy with a win.     We can do it, but we need to play 4 good quarters.

GT
GO CATS! GO!

DFWCrufan

Well I can only say this, We fans have been on the losing end of Linfield, We've been on the Winning end of Linfield. We've never been on the losing end of chapman and after watching them all season, still don't think we would be. On the other hand, I saw Linfield rise up when they needed to, I saw UR rise up while chappie did a happy dance and almost get it done.
So from my perspective I give Linfield the nod, and to be honest, I don't think Chapman knows how to play beyond conference.

I give Linfield a 14-0 game. Git er done Cats!
9 Year Member of the CRU-Nation! UMHB National Champions 2016 and 2018

MUC57

To Coco and all my friends on thr NWC board

GO WILDCATS!   ;D
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

D O.C.

Looking to be 75 degrees on Saturday in Orange.
Printable tickets can be e-mailed by calling (714) 997-6812.

Visitor stands are on the east side of the field.
At the southern end of the field is the student union with food and restrooms.

'CATS !!

d-train

Deep state revealed: Pat is 'predicting' that Chapman wins. I wonder how he'll work with the NCAA to pull that off. Talk about the east-coast bias, wow! Just like that ESPN guy going after Oregon's AD - unreal.  /s

Pat Coleman

Quote from: d-train on November 22, 2019, 03:15:19 PM
Deep state revealed: Pat is 'predicting' that Chapman wins. I wonder how he'll work with the NCAA to pull that off. Talk about the east-coast bias, wow! Just like that ESPN guy going after Oregon's AD - unreal.  /s

Thanks for that. Made me laugh at my desk. Two and a half hours until the end of the work day. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

D O.C.

WILDCATS showing up in Orange.
Lunch with Beancounter and meet- up with desertcat1 when he shows.
I sure hope we don't embarrass ourselves playing this West Coast king.