D3 Women's Soccer 2018 Season

Started by PlaySimple, September 30, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_jays

Quote from: JimLahey on November 16, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
Still confused why CWRU didn't make it. they could be anyone of these teams

And if you meant CMU again, they were an 8-8-1 team that finished 1-6 in the UAA. No chance at postseason. Don't understand your point.

2xfaux

Apparently there are some big soccer games over the next couple of days.  Some interesting things could happen.  If Wash U. makes it through unscathed they would be the first unbeaten and untied winner since Wheaton in 2007.  If Williams wins it all they would be the first back to back champions since Messiah in 2011-2012 and would join TCNJ as three time champs.  Perhaps, Middlebury or CNU will become first time winners. And maybe, just maybe Donald Trump will make it through the G20 Summit without making me cringe?? We shall see.  It should be interesting.

jumpshot

Williams women win another National Championship with character, grit, and joy!

As I posted earlier this year, possibly the most consistently impressive program of any sport in NESCAC in developing young people for life.

Knowenough2bdangerous

Is it time yet to start talking about job openings: open now and hot seat?

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.