Congrats Herons

Started by radiomike, November 26, 2008, 09:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiomike

Congratualtions Herons for reaching the NCAA semi-finals this year. Thanks for representing the Liberty League and New York State well this year!

Jim Matson

They will have their hands fuill with Messiah.  But I think William Smith has the defense to slow Falcon's offense.  But can they score goals against a very stingy Messiah defense?
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

labart96

WS has been the bridesmaid many times in the FF.  Could it be on the 20th anniversary (not to mention the WS Centennial) of the Ann Haggerty Cinderella Herons run to the programs' first and only NCAA Championship that they win it again?!?!?!

radiomike

That would be awesome! That was the first year I was at the Colleges, and it would be great to see them win it this year!

res ipsa loquitur

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

labart96

Two years later and it's the same deal - WS vs. Messiah in the F4...

Hopefully this time the Herons come through!

Jim Matson

The Messiah side is somewhat the same, but without power Erin Hench.  But there is some youth up front with both power and speed.  I think it will be tough for the Herons.  But not impossible.

labart96

No dice for the Herons....still, 2 F4s in three seasons is pretty impressive.  Maybe next year.

Jim Matson

Yep.  But without a talent like Nasypany, it will be tough.