Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks88

Quote from: SaintsFAN on January 18, 2019, 06:03:53 AM
a Wheaton College logo'ed bus was sitting on Milk St (Financial District) in Boston on Thursday at 11:30AM. 

I wonder why that bus was in that area
Are you sure it was the Wheaton College in Illinois? I think there's a Wheaton College in Massachusetts too.

HSCTiger74

Messiah College window sticker on a car at our local library branch in east Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

AndOne

RPI sticker on the back window of an SUV on I-88 just east of Aurora, IL.

Ralph Turner

Emory license plate next to a sticker of one of the local youth lacrosse teams and Trump 2016 sticker on the back of a pickup truck in the physicians' parking garage at a hospital in Tyler TX .

badgerwarhawk

Woman in a St Thomas sweatshirt at the WIAA boy's state tournament in Madison today.
"Just think twice is my only advice."

HSCTiger74

Grinnell College license plate frame outside our regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Gray Fox

My next door neighbor  here in Dallas (I haven't met him yet after several months) has a Wabash license plate frame.
Fierce When Roused

HSCTiger74

Rhodes sticker on the rear window of an SUV in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

The Mole

Saw a Bates sticker on back of a white SUV on I-95 northbound lane today outside of Wilmington DE
TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

meadowdale

Hawks88

Oberlin Conservatory of Music sticker on a car in Auburn today.

bluestreak66

On last night's episode of Big Brother, one contestant was wearing a Rowan shirt
A.M.D.G.
Whose House? STREAKS' HOUSE!

RIP MUC57- "Go everybody!"

2018 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION
2018 & 2019 ODAC POSTSEASON PICK EM'S CHAMPION
2019 OAC POSTSEASON PICK EM'S CHAMPION

HSCTiger74

Brockport license plate frame in Charlotte.
  Next day ... Gettysburg College window sticker on an SUV at our local swim club.
TANSTAAFL

HSCTiger74

Ithaca College sticker on the rear window of an SUV at PetSmart in south Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

doolittledog

Carleton Knights hat worn by the guy running the Laotian food stand at Irish Fest (you read that correctly) last night in Waterloo, IA
Coach Finstock - "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese."