FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzJohnnie

Quote from: 57Johnnie on June 22, 2016, 02:31:35 PM
Rockies 9 home runs in the last 2 1/2 games.  :)

Now 10 :D

Oh, to have a ball team you can cheer for...
[  

OzJohnnie

SJU Extends Football Television Contract With KOOL-TV Through 2018

Like the 2015 season, KOOL-TV will produce tape-delayed broadcasts of all Saint John's home football games in 2016 and 2017.

In addition, KOOL-TV will again produce and air the 30-minute "Gary Fasching Show" each Tuesday night with the Johnnies' head football coach during the football season. The time of Fasching's show has been bumped a half hour from 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. The tape-delayed home broadcasts will air after the coaches' show.

Viewers outside of the KOOL-TV broadcast area will again be able to watch the coaches' show and home-game broadcast as they are airing Tuesday nights on www.kooltv-mn.com. Neither broadcast will be archived online for future viewing.
[  

art76

Quote from: sowilson on June 22, 2016, 02:27:10 PM
He, he, he - my son the male model - don't think so.  Just keep a look out for the 6' 270lb  Freshman Nose Guard with a beard, looks Asian, with an Irish first name. He also long snaps but just loves hitting people and tossing Centers through QB's if he gets the chance.

Welcome aboard, sowilson! This is by far the best board that I follow. And good luck to your son and to Gustavus - may they win every game this year except when they visit Royal Stadium on October 15th.
You don't have a soul. You are a soul.
You have a body. - C.S. Lewis

Mr.MIAC

It's official. The tickets have arrived. The wife and I will be out on a proper date this Sunday.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXhUITjRkU

faunch

Quote from: OzJohnnie on June 22, 2016, 06:14:10 PM
SJU Extends Football Television Contract With KOOL-TV Through 2018

Like the 2015 season, KOOL-TV will produce tape-delayed broadcasts of all Saint John's home football games in 2016 and 2017.

In addition, KOOL-TV will again produce and air the 30-minute "Gary Fasching Show" each Tuesday night with the Johnnies' head football coach during the football season. The time of Fasching's show has been bumped a half hour from 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. The tape-delayed home broadcasts will air after the coaches' show.

Viewers outside of the KOOL-TV broadcast area will again be able to watch the coaches' show and home-game broadcast as they are airing Tuesday nights on www.kooltv-mn.com. Neither broadcast will be archived online for future viewing.

Any chance they replace Mark Anthony on the commentary and as interviewer for the Fasching show? 

"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

Mr.MIAC

I can't believe no one here is talking about Brexit!

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: Reverend MIAC on June 24, 2016, 06:38:01 PM

Might verge too close to politics, which Pat has banned once he shut down that board.

OzJohnnie

I imagine quite a few people here are talking about brexit, just not talking about it here. ;)
[  

BDB

Rev it's called personal messages and yes we're talking.

Mr.MIAC

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on June 24, 2016, 07:17:42 PM
Rev it's called personal messages and yes we're talking.

Understood. I work in this space and if you have questions/thoughts send me a PM. I'll have an op-ed out soon.

sjusection105

I heard UST is going to Brexit the MIAC and seek refuge in the UMAC  :o
As of now they're on DOUBLE SECRET Probation!

DBQ1965

Quote from: sjusection105 on June 24, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

U$T ... always looking for the edge.
Reality is for those who lack imagination 😀

Mr.MIAC

Quote from: DBQ1965 on June 24, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
Quote from: sjusection105 on June 24, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

U$T ... always looking for the edge.

Well if anything, across all athletics, I think UST is the major force keeping the MIAC relevant.

OzJohnnie

There was a fight last night between Hawthorn and North Melbourne where a little football broke out. The highlights are below. If nothing else, forward to the 7:33 mark to watch an end-to-end play that's as smooth as any you will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPhBfPuzJo

There were a lot of fines handed out but, luckily, no suspensions.
[  

sjusection105

Quote from: OzJohnnie on June 25, 2016, 02:28:17 AM

There were a lot of fines handed out but, luckily, no suspensions.
Is the AFL run by Stanley Blackburn & Wally Carbo? ;)
As of now they're on DOUBLE SECRET Probation!