MBB: Coast 2 Coast Athletic Conference

Started by Mr. Ypsi, March 27, 2005, 10:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akela15

I think it will be important to let the starters build an early lead and then rest them.  With the way Goucher has been playing as of late, it's important that the Spartans do not let them hang around because then it could be a long night.  Look forward to a good one tomorrow.  Hopefully the Spartans do cruise to a victory and let some of their bench guys get some playoff experience.  Goodluck to all teams tomorrow night.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: gouchersid on February 20, 2006, 05:23:37 PM
The issue of starting times for CAC playoff games was addressed last year and by a unanimous vote, it was determined that single games on Saturday could start at 2:00 or 7:00 at the discretion of the home team. If the same school is hosting both title games, the times would be 2:00/4:00 or 6:00/8:00.

This is unfortunately typical of the CAC, to be a decade behind on such things.

Perhaps the 2015 CAC finals will have live video broadcasts.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

x33ycp

Does anyone think York will even be challenged this week in Wolf? I really dont think so....the only team that scares me a little is Mary Wash, but I say they win all 3 games by 12+....

Coach C

you really think it will happen by 2015?

C

John Rusnak

These guys are 18-21.  They do not need to rest for a game that is two days away.

We are talking about guys that can drink all night, engage in multiple-partner activities for a few hours, drink some more, and still find a way to wake up after that.

They don't need rest.

John Rusnak

By the way, that was not directed at any one team, so feel free to jump to conclusions about anybody you want.

bisonpride

Robert Haney, Jr. passed former Bison great and other Indiana native, Brian Bippus (1,882 points) as #2 on the career points during last saturday Catholic game.. Anthony Jones still hold the top spot on the Gallaudet all-time scoring list with 2,255 points.

I might recall that today's first time ever that Gallaudet host a CAC play off game at home.

Salisbury @ Gallaudet - 7:30pm tonight!

bbald eagle

Quote from: Pat Coleman on February 21, 2006, 03:32:29 AM

Perhaps the 2015 CAC finals will have live video broadcasts.

A tv doubleheader with the Interstate 8?

BisonKiller

Quote from: bisonpride on February 21, 2006, 10:43:30 AM
Robert Haney, Jr. passed former Bison great and other Indiana native, Brian Bippus (1,882 points) as #2 on the career points during last saturday Catholic game.. Anthony Jones still hold the top spot on the Gallaudet all-time scoring list with 2,255 points.

I might recall that today's first time ever that Gallaudet host a CAC play off game at home.

Is that why he was ball hogging vs Catholic?   So that he could pass Bippus?

John Rusnak

Pat, didn't you tell me that they've hosted before?

It is conceivable that if Goucher were to upset York that Gally could win the whole thing.  I don't see it happen, but it's got an outside chance.

BisonKiller

Quote from: John Rusnak on February 21, 2006, 12:03:44 PM
Pat, didn't you tell me that they've hosted before?

It is conceivable that if Goucher were to upset York that Gally could win the whole thing.  I don't see it happen, but it's got an outside chance.

NO....Gally has never HOSTED a playoff game before....BUT they have WON a playoff game though...

last they won was in 1994 or so...vs a 9-21 Catholic team....  how Catholic was 4th seed with that record is beyond me....

If Gallaudet wins the whole damn thing then I'll reveal myself.... This "BisonKiller" is driving the whole team nuts as they don't have a clue who I am....its soooo stupid that they even thought I was one of their players, coaches, manager, or water boy....

If I were to go to ESPN.com and gave my opinion about Duke, I'm sure Duke don't give a two cents what I have to say about them.  But if I were to go here and say a thing or two about Gallaudet, the hell breaks loose.

Anyway..... I hope Goucher wins....I know Gallaudet will take care of their business with Salisbury (I hope)

bisonpride

Quote from: BisonKiller on February 21, 2006, 11:15:52 AM
Quote from: bisonpride on February 21, 2006, 10:43:30 AM

Is that why he was ball hogging vs Catholic?   So that he could pass Bippus?

Nope, it is not the reason why he is a ball hogging.. He is not even a ball hogging but a playmaker. He tried to make thing happen.. Haney, don't believe in the term of ball hogging and what even more.. it's not in his dictionary. Disagree with me then feel free to go and ask him, yourself. We happen to not play that well against Catholic in overall.. But we are move onto the conference tourney.

Good Luck to you all tonight! Let "Goucher Miracle" happen again for 3rd straight games.

manofgor24

No way Gally beats Salisbury 3 times.  I think Gally has a solid team but it is just a hard thing to do.  Look for the Gulls to advance and seek some revenge at Wolf.

John Rusnak

I would agree that if I had to pick an upset game of the night, it would definitely be the 4/5 game.

Of course, I don't think anybody on here would really consider it much of an upset.

Now when Goucher beats York...that's an upset!

cugrad

Does anybody really believe that Goucher, or anyone else can go to York and win? The selection committee has already penciled York into the number one seed in the Mid-Atlantic - Believe It!!! 

Go CARDS!!!