MIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Coleman

Starting a new board for the 2011 season.

This is for people to post running updates on games in progress. Remember, the D3football.com Scoreboard also provides scores of games in progress when schools provide them to us or to PrestoSports.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

tmerton

Helllooooo-oooo ... anyone around? 

Guess I'm here too soon.   Better get a couple beers and come back. 8-)

sju56321

After his second touchdown catch in a record-setting day, St. John's receiver Will Gillach pointed skyward. That, folks, was for former head coach John Gagilardi. The legendary coach of the Johnnies for 60 seasons and 64 in college overall died Sunday. He was 91. His 489 victories are most in college football history in any division.

57Johnnie

Western Colorado reporting  :)
80 degrees and sunny slight breeze and very low RH - perfect weather
How about  IL & CA?
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

bennie

Oregon in da house!!

Maybe I should cut back on the caffeine... 8-)
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

sju56321

81 here and partly cloudy-with storms moving in later today.
After his second touchdown catch in a record-setting day, St. John's receiver Will Gillach pointed skyward. That, folks, was for former head coach John Gagilardi. The legendary coach of the Johnnies for 60 seasons and 64 in college overall died Sunday. He was 91. His 489 victories are most in college football history in any division.

57Johnnie

Quote from: bennie on September 03, 2011, 01:23:12 PM
Oregon in da house!!

I thought you would be reporting from Cowboy Stadium  ;)

bennie

Quote from: 57Johnnie on September 03, 2011, 01:27:23 PM
Quote from: bennie on September 03, 2011, 01:23:12 PM
Oregon in da house!!

I thought you would be reporting from Cowboy Stadium  ;)

Someone had to stay home and keep the University open! ;)
High sticking, tripping, slashing, spearing, charging, hooking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing... everything else is just figure skating.  ~Author Unknown

sju56321

lots of questions today-who will answer the bell? Hope the QB position gets resolved quickly.

tmerton

70s in the Bay Area and sunny, where there's no fog anyway.

sju56321

57Johnnie

Quote from: sju56321 on September 03, 2011, 01:46:18 PM
Come on get to 1:00 already.
My 59th with John. I was a Freshman when John started. Tells you how young I am. :'(

hazzben

Can't wait for this to get started!

Keep the SJU updates pouring in and I'll try to do likewise with the Royals.

I've got the Saturday afternoon butterflies baby!!!!!!

sju56321

The one thing I really hope is that the radio people figured out how to play commercials without missing the kick-offs!

hazzben

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Live video is failing to load. Not the way I wanted to stat this season... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(