MBB: St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by FC News, March 01, 2005, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopefan

Goshdarned SID at Westmin should have an article about Associate Head Coach Creal's hiring posted on Westmin site!!!!!!

oh wait... Todd Creal is the SID... ;D ;D ;D
The only thing not to be liked in Florida is no D3 hoops!!!

WUPHF

I was today years old when I found out that Trevaughn Goodman is an all-American rugby player for the Principia Thunder Chickens.  Also, Principia should change the University mascot to the Thunder Chickens for all teams.

https://principiaathletics.com/news/2019/8/8/trevaughn-goodman-and-zeya-kyaw-earn-usa-rugby-all-american-awards.aspx

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: WUPHF on April 16, 2020, 05:26:16 PM
I was today years old when I found out that Trevaughn Goodman is an all-American rugby player for the Principia Thunder Chickens.  Also, Principia should change the University mascot to the Thunder Chickens for all teams.

https://principiaathletics.com/news/2019/8/8/trevaughn-goodman-and-zeya-kyaw-earn-usa-rugby-all-american-awards.aspx

That's awesome. And yes, Thunder cats Chickens!  HOOOOOO!
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: Gregory Sager on April 16, 2020, 06:30:56 PM
Quote from: WUPHF on April 16, 2020, 05:26:16 PM
I was today years old

???

That's saying he just found out today (or just recently). Like, "I was 9 years old when I found out the Easter Bunny wasn't real." It's a common meme on Facebook, "I was today years old..."
Pointers
Breed of a Champion

TGHIJGSTO!!!

WUPHF

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on April 16, 2020, 05:30:09 PM
And yes, Thunder cats Chickens!  HOOOOOO!

It is way better than the Panthers which to be honest, may have been assigned to them by the SLIAC because it is nearly impossible to find a reference to the Panthers anywhere on anything owned by Principia.  It is not even mentioned in the student handbook or in the Traditions section of principiaathletics.com.

Greek Tragedy

Pointers
Breed of a Champion

TGHIJGSTO!!!

WUPHF

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

hopefan

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on April 13, 2020, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Titan Q on April 13, 2020, 11:41:50 AM
Todd Creal on Facebook...

The last couple weeks have been difficult to say the least. The announced closing of MacMurray College hit me hard and the range of emotions from sadness to anger have been a roller coaster. I have been searching for the next step for me and for my family. I am very happy to announce that I have been offered and accepted the Associate Head Men's Basketball Coaching position at Westminster College in Fulton, MO. I am grateful for the opportunity to work for Head Coach Matt Mitchell, a coach that I have the utmost respect for. Matt really helped me get the job at MacMurray College 13 years ago. I will also be the Sports Information Director there. Happy to be around great people. Happy to be at a great place. Happy and proud to be a Blue Jay!

Very nice to hear.

hopefan...."what's Facebook?"

No no no...I'm good on Facebook.. it's the tweetin' stuff that I can't figure out...
The only thing not to be liked in Florida is no D3 hoops!!!

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: hopefan on April 17, 2020, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: Greek Tragedy on April 13, 2020, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Titan Q on April 13, 2020, 11:41:50 AM
Todd Creal on Facebook...

The last couple weeks have been difficult to say the least. The announced closing of MacMurray College hit me hard and the range of emotions from sadness to anger have been a roller coaster. I have been searching for the next step for me and for my family. I am very happy to announce that I have been offered and accepted the Associate Head Men's Basketball Coaching position at Westminster College in Fulton, MO. I am grateful for the opportunity to work for Head Coach Matt Mitchell, a coach that I have the utmost respect for. Matt really helped me get the job at MacMurray College 13 years ago. I will also be the Sports Information Director there. Happy to be around great people. Happy to be at a great place. Happy and proud to be a Blue Jay!

Very nice to hear.

hopefan...."what's Facebook?"

No no no...I'm good on Facebook.. it's the tweetin' stuff that I can't figure out...

You mean twerking? No wait, yeah, tweeting.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion

TGHIJGSTO!!!

GU1999

y_jack_lok

^^^ Good piece. I haven't been to Greenville in years and when I have been its just to they gym. Nice to see a little more of the campus.

Titan Q

@MidMoElite
congrats to Coby Williams for committing to Westminster College  to continue his education and basketball career .

* Coby Williams, 6-0 PG/SG (Versailles HS) - 27.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 2.8 apg

https://www.hudl.com/profile/7605479/Coby-Williams

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/boys-basketball/missouri-coaches-all-state-class/article_ddc79140-6ee7-11ea-9981-8fb3a463215b.html