WBB: Liberty League

Started by Eliazabeth Brown, October 19, 2004, 07:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patroonbball

Quote from: d3bballfollower on December 06, 2006, 12:38:46 PM
early in the year, but hamilton is 4-0 and have 4 girls averaging double figures...i can't remember the last time that happened...gromacki seems to be doing a great job so far

Looks like the Hamilton bubble burst.  ;D :D

bbbouncer

What became of the Hamilton College womens basketball coach (Julie Diehl)  that was sueing HC then dropped the suit? Where is she at today?

Want to get a message to her and if anyone can help me find her thank-you!

heatlee

Who is going to be the new coach at Vassar now that she left for St. Marys (MD)?

met_fan

Will Hamilton be able to keep up the momentum now that Groacki(?) has moved on?

lom

How about the SUNYAC's beating up on the Liberty League so far this season.  Both Brockport and Oswego beat RPI, Oswego over Skidmore, Potsdam over St. Lawrence and Clarkson, and New Paltz over Vassar.  Looks like the SUNYAC is te best league in the state.

patroonbball

My pick is RPI beating St. Lawrence last night. St. Lawrence had absolutely demolished their last 12 opponents and was smelling a national ranking.  RPI had lost badly 2 of their last 3. Yet RPI wins by 9. Who woulda thunk it? I wonder if the Larrys were looking ahead to next week against William Smith?

Heron Boy

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they are coming to Geneva this weekend,get ready to see one of the best point guards in the country. Marisa Vespa can flat out play! Scoring,,steals,assists, and floor leadership. She is the Liberty league player of the year!
She could throw a basketball threw a car wash and it wouldn't get wet!
All Hail the Mighty Vespa!!!!

thebear

That she can do.  Wish the Heron's all the best as they go for the walnut & bronze.

"Just the Facts, Ma'am, Just the Facts"
- Sgt. Joe Friday

Heron Boy

I told you that Marisa Vespa would put on a show! Well 27 points,5 assists and other stat stuffing numbers, Vespa is one of thr best! her team is down 9 at the half and she wills them to victory. Included in that was a 40 ft.shot with 2 secs on the shot clock in the first half. She is a flat out player!  Heron Fever Catch It!

Heron Boy

The Herons are ready to go Friday night. They have the most balanced scoring in the country. All five starters average double figures! All-American candidate Marisa Vespa is the floor general of a very good team. Good Luck Herons!

Pat Coleman

D3hoops.com will be broadcasting audio of the entire Kean sectional on the Net:
http://www.d3hoops.com/audio/
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

WLCALUM83

Kean up on Chicago 11-2  14:36 left in 1st.

WLCALUM83

Kean 22, Chicagp 2  midway thru 1st

WLCALUM83

Kean 36, Chicago 22  half

WLCALUM83

Kean 54, Chicago 43  Just under 10 minutes left in 2nd.