FB: USA South Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fivemics

SU Football HighLights - Starting after first game of the season.
http://www.fivemics.net/Shenandoah-2006.html

cnufan13

Keep posting and you will see your status change.

Uncle Jessie

Anyone going to the intra-squad scrimmage this Saturday at 1:15 over at SU?
2003-04 USAC football champions 2004 NCAA football playoffs
1989,90,91 ESAC champions men's basketball
1996 DIXIE champions men's basketball 1989,91,96 NCAA basketball tournament
1991 ESAC baseball champions 2009,10 NCAA baseball tournament
2009,10 NCAA Division III World Series
2010 USAC baseball champions

ballcoach

cnu85

cnu85

dang..I lost credit for about 1000 mindless posts

how can you get the order of the posts to reverse, so I don't have to go to page 2? (I want most recent on page 1)

fivemics

SU Football HighLights - Starting after first game of the season.
http://www.fivemics.net/Shenandoah-2006.html

narch

'85 - go to "profile", "look and layout" then select "show most recent posts first"...oh yeah...GO MONARCHS!

Pat Coleman

Quote from: cnu85 on August 17, 2005, 07:00:37 PMdang..I lost credit for about 1000 mindless posts

891, actually. Taken care of.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

redkite

hey pat? would you have any way of trasfering the # of posts to my new account? My name is Uncle Jessie. If not no big deal. But if you can thanks.

redkite

Looking at the # of post. i should have like 170 something i think.

cnu85

More questions time... I look at the help info, but the screens don't always look the same.

So far, all posts have RE: USA........

The only way to post is to hit the reply button. The help info says there is a "start new" button. What's up with that? Will all the posts forever have the subject RE:USA.....?

How can I post someting new without it being a reply to a previous post?

Thanks for the help...I'll keep looking....

AdmiralPapi

On the opening page of the South Colleges page where all of the conferences are listed there is a link for "start new topic" but I'm not sure if you can start a new topic within the USA SAC (that is so annoying to write, I miss the good ol' "dixie" days) page.
Any fool can circumnavigate the world sober...it takes a real sailor to do it drunk!!!

cnugrad2000

cnugrad2000

I'm just working my way through the new setup here. I really like this. Of course, I'd also really like if the subject line comes true this season!  ;D